Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Better About Migration Now (Picture Proof)

This affects me in no way whatsoever, but I'd just like to point there is somewhat of a silver lining to this for those that are not happy about founders items not transferring.

The population of people who would be eligible for founders items to transfer would be very very small, so it would not surprise me at all if these founders who had hypothetically transferred their exclusives to PS4 would be harshly ridiculed whenever they use them in public. I lost count of how many times a random person or people in a match have gone off on some sort of rant or rage at me or someone else while someone was using any of the founders exclusives. Everything from hosts cancelling lobbies to door griefing to data-mass stealing; all over something as silly as "I want  what you have gimme gimme"  I even recall being called out over just my GM badge of all things. So if people were allowed to transfer them to PS4 where this issue is significantly more concentrated, I can't imagine the kinds of attitudes they'd be treated with every time they pull out their Excal prime or whatnot.

It goes without saying that most PS4 players (or PC player for that matter) are not like that at all, I'm just speaking from experience.

Really? People do that? That's amazing! maybe I should actually figure out a workable build for the xcal prime and the skana prime, just to troll. 

Really? People do that? That's amazing! maybe I should actually figure out a workable build for the xcal prime and the skana prime, just to troll. 

It's not even Excalibur Prime...  I got hated on for using Loki Prime, when I had him a bo prime and wyrm prime in a mission, someone said, "gee someone rushed out and bought that Prime Access right away huh?"

Meanwhile I didn't buy it at all.  (Nothing wrong with buying it.)

I swear jealousy makes people say/do some of the dumbest things.

It's not even Excalibur Prime...  I got hated on for using Loki Prime, when I had him a bo prime and wyrm prime in a mission, someone said, "gee someone rushed out and bought that Prime Access right away huh?"

Meanwhile I didn't buy it at all.  (Nothing wrong with buying it.)

I swear jealousy makes people say/do some of the dumbest things.

That never happened to me. In fact I remember that at some point any void or derelict game had 4 Misa Prime syandanas. I changed ember prime avatar to loki prime cause these days every dark sector has 2+ loki prime avatars. You wanna fit. Now, about the founders...

It's all about them mistreating PS4 consumers. Considering the way so called "founders" pack was offered (extended to hell and back up until 2 weeks before PS4 launch at which point the PC game was nowhere near as risky an investment as PS4 version) it should appear on PS store. Or an equivalent replacement. And judging by the change of attitude it's Sony who blocked this stuff from transfer. And with good reason. At this point catering to troll "founders" only harms the game. Can we buff old primes? Can we have prime-specific quests? Nope. Idiotic situation.

I fully expect this developer to come to senses eventually. Or PW forcing em to come to senses.

And I've stated this already. Assume that founders stuff can only transfer if they offer these items on PS4 before migration. For a couple of months or so. Maybe you want to beg them do do so now. Because if they offer these items on PS4 much later, after transfer is enabled, guess what? You lost them on PS4 and will have to get em again. And you should think about it, the so called clear cut statement about founders is "no active plans to re-release". I actually wanted to post a witty reply in a thread on this topic but couldn't come up less clear cut statement. Maybe "presently no active plans to re-release"...

In the meantime I'm satisfied with Drew clarification and enjoy troll tears greatly. Even inflated price of latest prime access didn't spoil my joy.

And...? (I don't get the point of this thread)

To prove that jealousy can make you happy when your neighbor looses something that he owns by rights.  

Also, an example of console player's mentality about exclusives. Not only Warframe ones.

EDIT: grammar.

Edited by Khranitel

That never happened to me. In fact I remember that at some point any void or derelict game had 4 Misa Prime syandanas. I changed ember prime avatar to loki prime cause these days every dark sector has 2+ loki prime avatars. You wanna fit. Now, about the founders...

It's all about them mistreating PS4 consumers. Considering the way so called "founders" pack was offered (extended to hell and back up until 2 weeks before PS4 launch at which point the PC game was nowhere near as risky an investment as PS4 version) it should appear on PS store. Or an equivalent replacement. And judging by the change of attitude it's Sony who blocked this stuff from transfer. And with good reason. At this point catering to troll "founders" only harms the game. Can we buff old primes? Can we have prime-specific quests? Nope. Idiotic situation.

I fully expect this developer to come to senses eventually. Or PW forcing em to come to senses.

And I've stated this already. Assume that founders stuff can only transfer if they offer these items on PS4 before migration. For a couple of months or so. Maybe you want to beg them do do so now. Because if they offer these items on PS4 much later, after transfer is enabled, guess what? You lost them on PS4 and will have to get em again. And you should think about it, the so called clear cut statement about founders is "no active plans to re-release". I actually wanted to post a witty reply in a thread on this topic but couldn't come up less clear cut statement. Maybe "presently no active plans to re-release"...

In the meantime I'm satisfied with Drew clarification and enjoy troll tears greatly. Even inflated price of latest prime access didn't spoil my joy.

Nobody is trolling as a founder. I don't think any of us founders care as much as you guys do, and you can't found Warframe as a PS4 player. Nothing to "found" anymore.

I think you guys are trolling us on the contrary. We don't take nearly as much pleasure in your unhappiness as you do ours.

I own a PS4 and frankly it's a secondary platform for me; an alternate choice. I care more about the rest of my progress in game and the mods I have built up.

I've indicated that I am neutral on the subject several times on this thread.

You obviously have a clear hate for the founders items and want them, but it's really too bad time machines don't exist yet.

Edited by sushidubya

Nobody is trolling as a founder. I don't think any of us founders care as much as you guys do, and you can't found Warframe as a PS4 player. Nothing to "found" anymore.

I think you guys are trolling us on the contrary. We don't take nearly as much pleasure in your unhappiness as you do ours.

I own a PS4 and frankly it's a secondary platform for me an alternate choice. I care more about the rest of my progress in game and the mods I have built up.

I've indicated that I am neutral on the subject several times on this thread.

You obviously have a clear hate for the founders items and want them, but it's really too bad time machines don't exist yet.

But there was something to found 2 weeks before PS4 version launch? Don't make me laugh. And don't try to justify exclusive DLC based on it's name. And oh boy I could dig an enormous history of founder trolls on this forum. But I don't blame you, maybe you weren't around for the last few months and missed them all. I have a good reason to hate. Granted, some of them disappeared, looks like they were banned.

EDIT: Just realized that most of posts I'm referring to are deleted, cause foul language, personal attacks etc. Eh, what can I do.

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Gremlin

But there was something to found 2 weeks before PS4 version launch? Don't make me laugh. And don't try to justify exclusive DLC based on it's name. And oh boy I could dig an enormous history of founder trolls on this forum. But I don't blame you, maybe you weren't around for the last few months and missed them all. I have a good reason to hate. Granted, some of them disappeared, looks like they were banned.

EDIT: Just realized that most of posts I'm referring to are deleted, cause foul language, personal attacks etc. Eh, what can I do.

Gremlin I'm not here to fight with you. I enjoy reading your posts here on the forums actually and look forward to meeting you in games on PS4. I've been around for a while here and more active than I should be lol.

I'm presenting the other side of the picture. There ARE founders that are good people and fair. We really invested in the game because we cared about it. The fact that this program doesn't exist or the founder items won't appear on PS4 is DE's doing.. It's a deal they made with us in the before.

The only reason people get upset over exclusives is envy.  There's just some justice in being angry when that exclusive actually provides power that anyone actually gives a $#!% about (Skana and Lato Prime aren't exactly high rankers.)

That said, I guess maintaining consistency in platforms is a greater consideration.  On the flip side, why the hell would I ever transfer my account if I can't bring my exclusives?  Might as well just start a new one the PS4, then figure that I belong to the PC master race!

The only reason people get upset over exclusives is envy.  There's just some justice in being angry when that exclusive actually provides power that anyone actually gives a $#!% about (Skana and Lato Prime aren't exactly high rankers.)

That said, I guess maintaining consistency in platforms is a greater consideration.  On the flip side, why the hell would I ever transfer my account if I can't bring my exclusives?  Might as well just start a new one the PS4, then figure that I belong to the PC master race!

Well, you won't lose your PC account, you have both and be awesome in both having at your hands what was offered in each platform.

I guess the bigger question is why do you care so much? No one would "rub your faces in it" if you didn't get upset and make it fun for them. Not that I oppose the over all decision in any way I'm just saying.

The same why reason you care about people such as us ps4 players that will probably never be able to play with you getting a shot at your goodies as well.

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

You won't hear me complaining if I saw an Excalibur prime.

Then again they will hear from ppl like me, gremlim and many others who spent hundreds of dollars on this game ( about 500 so far).

Some people with an employee' s mentality will say they already got my money, which is true.

Someone with an employer's mentality will see how much money they kept from gaining by mistreating a loyal consumer with my and other's abscene.

And yes, i would quit, the time spent was fun while lasted and i spend more than 500$ in a dinner so whatever.

I can understand your perspective on this, but honestly if it REALLY were the politics of Excalibur Prime, Founder Weapons, and some skins holding back the migration (which is immensely stupid) then hell why not?

Here I was thinking for many months that there were technical issues of some sort or legal complication.

At this point, I care more about all of the mods, progress and the rest of my gear just being ported over to my PS4 account.

I'd say keep the badges, also, i wouldn't mind the owners of beta weapons to have them (braton wraith and lato vandal, right?).

Founders? A huge no. It is a double slap in the face.

One for not giving us something similar since we founded our version as well, say whatever you will, but if people like me didn't spend a dime or played the game on the ps4, guess what? They would shut it down.

And two for not keeping the communities in the same level content wise.

Founders? A huge no. It is a double slap in the face.

One for not giving us something similar since we founded our version as well, say whatever you will, but if people like me didn't spend a dime or played the game on the ps4, guess what? They would shut it down.

And two for not keeping the communities in the same level content wise.

boo hoo. Get off your high horse.... Believe me when i tell you this, DE has already stated the Excaliber Prime is in the PS4 code. The PM you see in the OP first post from DE Rebecca is extremely vague and a guess and i quote "At this time (vague) i DO NOT BELIEVE (guess) these PC items are going through on the transfer". 

Excalibur Prime exists in the data on the PS4, while yet-to-be-released weapons, frames and gear do not.

Quoted from Letter13

Edited by Wargasm121

boo hoo. Get off your high horse.... Believe me when i tell you this, DE has already stated the Excaliber Prime is in the PS4 code. The PM you see in the OP first post from DE Rebecca is extremely vague and a guess and i quote "At this time (vague) i DO NOT BELIEVE (guess) these PC items are going through on the transfer". 

Excalibur Prime exists in the data on the PS4, while yet-to-be-released weapons, frames and gear do not.

Quoted from Letter13

So, by your logic, Excalibur Prime and the other founders items can be re-released because DE's current stance on them is no active plans for re-release.

Obviously his code is in the game, but he was never available to the ps4 players. I guarantee it won't be brought over unless it's somehow offered on the ps4 first. Sony would never allow players to transfer items never available to their customers.

I don't know if I'm the only one who doesn't see the big deal here.

It's a gold Excalibur for christ's sake, who cares? (Everyone apparently)

It's not like the newer PC players can buy the Founders Pack either.

:I

I feel like I'm going to need this

FlameRepellentModOld.png

They've since said differently.

We have no active plans to re-release any of the exclusive founders gear.

Their exact words.

It's a political statement that you're reading into too much - and was also said by a different person in the office. You can take whatever wording of the answer you want, but the answer has yet to definitively change from No to Yes.   

Quoted from Letter13

Oh you're so full of it. Here's a quote from [DE]Drew:

drewresponse.png

Founder exclusives will NOT transfer. No possible plans or anything they will NOT. And bear in mind that Drew curates PS4 community specifically and is being kept up to date on PS4-specific shenanigans.. And Letter13 is not a DE employee. He's just a community moderator.

Hell, I would have never bought another prime access based on vague statements.

Its time for pc players to tranfers when this is avaible since pc will be dead. almost nobody like to play on pc and since xbox one and play 4 are the most popular consols to play ^^.PC is time to stop *@##$ing about the founders item and tell DE to add an oportunity to play 4 and xbox one to pay like you do for them. why? because you are going to be alone playing with your pc and nobody will see your founders items hehe. you got no choise if you transfers you will lose your founders item and if not you will stay alone playing in a pc servers and guess, what happen when pc servers are not giving money pc players? good bye to them so convence DE to give a chance for consols players or you are screw ^^