Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Better About Migration Now (Picture Proof)

Its time for pc players to tranfers when this is avaible since pc will be dead. almost nobody like to play on pc and since xbox one and play 4 are the most popular consols to play ^^.PC is time to stop *@##$ing about the founders item and tell DE to add an oportunity to play 4 and xbox one to pay like you do for them. why? because you are going to be alone playing with your pc and nobody will see your founders items hehe. you got no choise if you transfers you will lose your founders item and if not you will stay alone playing in a pc servers and guess, what happen when pc servers are not giving money pc players? good bye to them so convence DE to give a chance for consols players or you are screw ^^

reaction-neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Its time for pc players to tranfers when this is avaible since pc will be dead. almost nobody like to play on pc and since xbox one and play 4 are the most popular consols to play ^^.PC is time to stop *@##$ing about the founders item and tell DE to add an oportunity to play 4 and xbox one to pay like you do for them. why? because you are going to be alone playing with your pc and nobody will see your founders items hehe. you got no choise if you transfers you will lose your founders item and if not you will stay alone playing in a pc servers and guess, what happen when pc servers are not giving money pc players? good bye to them so convence DE to give a chance for consols players or you are screw ^^

hahahahaha no

also, punctuation is a thing

Kinda funny what people gets all riled up. Is it really that important if someone has an Prime Excal or not? I mean its not like some of the other primes that have straight forward stats increases. They dont even look that different...

And please refrain from getting discussion like Intel VS Amd, ATI VS Nvidia or Console VS PC startet.... does are even worse then religious dissucions.

This has got to be the silliest thing... I don't.....

Ugh, why do people have to let childish envy control their lives?  That punctuationless post on the previous page about "PC dying" is just a blatant disregard for any sort of sensibility.  It's like you hate the truth or something.

I hope that the pointed out quotes from DE people end up getting overturned as it is in no way, shape, or form unfair for people to not have access to something they got just to keep peoples' feelings from being hurt.  There's nothing wrong with someone using Excal Prime on the PS4 version if they owned him on PC and did the migration.

I want PC peeps to retain all of their exclusives if they come to the console side, because they earned them by whatever means used to attain them.

A note to anyone who is actually in favor of this... borderline atrocity of a thought;  If you own any of the badges from any event then you should want to delete your own account.  Those badges are permanently unavailable to newer players and you have them, so by your logic you shouldn't be allowed to keep them.

Edited by (PS4)Bobtm0

Meanwhile PS4 Tenno are about 1/4 of the entire player population for Warframe.

@(PS4)Bobtm0 Guess you forgot that they never offered that pack on PS4. They did not put it on PS store before PS4 launch, they did not release it at launch. There is a massive difference between the way PC players and PS4 players were treated.

If those items are never offered on PS store you never get them on PS4. I'm astonished how you can be remotely ok with this BS. May I ask - have you joined late and missed the whole fiasco or you simply haven't spent more than $50-100?

Events we have badges for were on PS4. For everyone who got a PS4 at launch.

I expect it all resolve in favor of console players eventually. PC elitist here will choke on rage. Whether they release original founders items on PS4 or an equivalent.

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Gremlin

I expect it all resolve in favor of console players eventually. PC elitist here will choke on rage. Whether they release original founders items on PS4 or an equivalent.

I wouldn't hold your breath. Exclusives are staying exclusive, and console and PC aren't competing so there's nothing to "resolve in favor of"

@(PS4)Bobtm0 Guess you forgot that they never offered that pack on PS4. They did not put it on PS store before PS4 launch, they did not release it at launch. There is a massive difference between the way PC players and PS4 players were treated.

If those items are never offered on PS store you never get them on PS4. I'm astonished how you can be remotely ok with this BS. May I ask - have you joined lat and missed the whole fiasco or you simply haven't spent more than $50-100?

Events we have badges for were on PS4. For everyone who got a PS4 at launch.

Nope, didn't forget nothing  :p

I'm just not the type to be senselessly jealous of items that aren't even anything beyond being a literal badge.  If Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, and Skana Prime were the best items in the game I would definitely have an issue with their exclusivity.

News flash, those items are either identical to their non-prime counterparts or ever so barely better.

I do like how you assume things like my join date or money spent though when I started playing Warframe on November 17, have around 470 hours in game last I checked, and have purchased each Prime Access because I like supporting devs of F2Ps that I actively enjoy playing.

The founders items are just shiney badges given to people who helped start up the game.  PS4 players not being offered it literally is a non-issue.  There wasn't anything stopping you from, well just playing it on PC had you wanted to do so.

@(PS4)Bobtm0 I generally loathe PC as a gaming platform. I'm surprised you're ok with core items from prime set missing from our version. And you probably don't have a habit of running non-endless void missions with prime frames only because you can bring aura other than e-siphon and recharge energy from void balls. The ones that are not active will recharge your energy up close. I'm fairly certain they don't recharge normal excalibur. and don't forget how massive innate shield recharge buff is if you build frame around it. But that's besides the point. Our version is incomplete - they tout Excalibur as the first frame, yet the first frame doesn't have a prime. And Void statues, HC and Overextended art? If founders primes will never be offered on PS4 there's a whole bunch of changes that need to happen.

P.S. Guess we have similar stats, I'm around 500 hours. Didn't buy rhino prime access, ended up spending same money on normal plat packs with less benefit... But it was a ripoff inferior to PC prime access.

I generally loathe PC as a gaming platform. I'm surprised you're ok with core items from prime set missing from our version.

A great example of the toxic behavior console players always say PC players have. And I wouldn't call founder's exclusives core items, they're no more useful than a skin

@(PS4)Lord_Gremlin:  Woah there, why you anyone hate any other game platform?  That's just needless hate there.  The Rhino Prime Access was a pretty messed up situation that arose from the playerbase's own complaints on not having the option to just get the accessories in tandem with the limitations of the PS store.  However I think DE found a solid compromise with how they handled the Loki Prime access, which shows that they do give a darn about doing what they can.

If you're really making that big of a deal about using the very slight energy bonus gained from the void boxes while running a Prime frame then... well honestly I don't know what to tell you.  You shouldn't even notice those gains unless you're just running spam happy the whole time seeing as you specifically mentioned it being in a non-endless mission.

As far as Excal Prime's likeness existing in game via statues and mod cards;  Again, why should that matter to anyone?  There's also enemies on those mod cards but I can't play as a Grineer Napalm but you don't here me complaining.  Some games literally have non-playable characters plastered all over the place, so just quit focusing so much on something you can't have.  Having Excalibur Prime or the other founder's items will not open up vast gameplay options or further allow you to preform in a better way, they do not give anyone any semblance of an advantage within Warframe.  They're simply badges in item form.

@(PS4)Bobtm0 We'll have to agree to disagree. The only badges are the actual badges. As for energy thing from balls, well, I've stopped using non-prime frames in the void completely because of this. Even though I have them all. Even in survival. I hate wasting energy pack or waiting for esiphon at the very start, so I usually just run and hug the nearest ball to gain energy. It's easy cause usually the tile with console where you start survival conveniently has passive balls. So in the void my choice of frame is pretty limited, thankfully we got Loki.

Those items also count toward mastery. Of course mastery has no active plans of becoming important, just like there are no active plans for founder primes release. And art... Duh of course it's very much relevant, all corrupted mods display playable prime warframes, it's another set. And the set it's related to is incomplete on PS4... Look, PC exclusive? Remove all reference from PS4. Add something else instead.*

I can see we will not be in agreement here.

*and give excalibur void ball recharge, or give us obsidian excalibur, whatever, just make him recharge from the balls in the void. So that I'd start using radial blind in void survival.

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Gremlin

@(PS4)Lord_Gremlin:  Yeah, that would definitely be the end result here as I'm too much of a stubborn mule to ever back down on these sorts of issues.  As far as the void boxes though, why are you using frame abilities so much that you need the energy so immediately that the only other option is to wait on Energy Siphon?  I'm actual serious there as the only reason I could see that being necessary is if you've gone and unequipped you primary and secondary weapons or something of the sort.  As far as Mastery, there actually are plans (last we knew) to have it tied in to the Focus System but the amount given by said Founder's items is still a non-issue to me despite that knowledge.

I guess the final thing I'll note here is this.  Go take a look at the pricing of the Founder's Packages should you have the opportunity at some point, there are pictures of it scattered throughout the internet.  Then make sure to keep something at the forefront of your mind, as per Sony's own regulations on the matter, items on the PS store cannot exceet $150 USD in cost in addition to "upgradable" purchases being an impossibility within that system even now.  Then take a look at the end date where the Founder's Packages were taken down and see if you don't noticed a little something about all those pieces of data and how they intermingle.

@(PS4)Bobtm0 PS store wallet restrictions can be worked around. They did it with Loki Prime access. It's different from PC one. And together both pieces cost more than PS store transaction limit is. This is not an argument. It's about planning and competence. Shall I remind you they offered PS4 preorder of sorts and screwed all SCEE regions out of it?

And yes, I love using abilities a lot. Such as sustaining constant roar. Weapons are boring to a degree. The only real fun one I dig is Miter, but I never could figure a good void build. 1 type of enemy always ends up taking almost no damage. But that's off topic.

@(PS4)Lord_Gremlin:  That's the point I was more or less getting at with the wallet restrictions as well as the other info there.  It's likely that DE realized pretty late on in the grand scheme of things that there was a roadblock on having the Founder's Package properly implemented on the PS store and, potentially out of a rush move, just discontinued it right before the launch of the PS4.  While that does indeed suck, it's not like it's an unfair advantage.  So yeah, DE kind of did mess up in regards to how that situation was handled assuming my thoughts on the matter are indeed true.  But it's not so large a mistake that I'd call foul over it.

To go to the continued gameplay distinction of Prime versus non-prime frames in the void, which I wouldn't really call off-topic since it is an inherent advantage that the Prime does have and we, as noted, will never get that Prime.  Try reworking your build a bit, with the right combination of mods it is easy to create a spam build for Excalibur's 2 without having to rely on either Restores or waiting for extended periods for the ES Aura to keep you in the thick of it.  I tend to actively use frame abilities a lot as well but I generally only ever utilize Restores for two scenarios;  Me idiotically suffering a Magnetic Proc, or me purposefully tanking*.

While the Void Energy thing is something that can be utilized to one's advantage, it isn't such a grand one that the lack of it should be impeding you in any real way.

*Literally stood out in the open in the middle of a crowd of enemies to revive a player during a Suspicious Shipment and didn't get dropped on a non-max ranked Loki Prime without Redirection or Vitality.  Loki is a really, really, really good tank.  Eat your heart out Rhino  :p

@(PS4)Bobtm0 I've just shelved Excalibur permanently until we get a version with that perk. I kinda also grown to dislike him because he essentially embodies developers mistreating PS4 players. If you don't feel that way good for you - you're not half as jaded as I am.

And the best tank is an invisible tank. 

I kinda also grown to dislike him because he essentially embodies developers mistreating PS4 players. If you don't feel that way good for you - you're not half as jaded as I am.

I'm interested to know why you think this. 

Warriorrogue and MalaVolpe, the PC players who choose to migrate over will still have their hard earned exclusives, such as Excal Prime, on their existing PC account so it's really not a big deal.

The main concern is ensuring that the play experience on the PS4 is fair for all members of that community. Having content in our client that we have never been given the opportunity to earn would only cause more frustration for the existing PS4 community. It is only fair that the PC members who migrate over should have to be on a level playing field with the rest of us.

that is true. But then again the whole point with the migration is to stop playing PC and start playing PS4 instead. so in that sense the migration makes you lose stuff when they stated before that nothing except clan dojo and platinum will be lost. Im not saying that they said you would lose em on PC.

Im just saying that they said before in a forum post (which I cant find right now since its half old and I have limited time right as of this moment to write) that the only things you will lose in the migration process is platinum and Clan Dojo. (obviously the Clan wont transfer) 

So it feels odd that they now say that you lose even more by doing the transfer. And it also feels like they are trying to keep people playing the PC version when they do stuff like this and try to keep players away from the PS4 version. So I think the migration is going to feel pointless for most PC players in that sense. Since we would lose quite alot more than what was promised from the start with the migration. 

Dont get me wrong. I do understand why they do it. I personally will most likely use it to be able to play with friends that play the PS4 version so I dont need to go totally from scratch. Its just that they promised one thing back then and then now they totally change that.

Just my opinion on it. But as I said: Personally it doesnt do me much harm since I rarely play with the founder stuff and on top of that I will have both version anyway. 

Its still not fair that I can't use something that i've paid for. It shouldn't be called a migration if it's not a 100% transfer, should it ? Limiting what's transferable just because some people would be "annoyed" at the skin of 1 frame is just silly. This isn't even a pc exclusive because pc guys can't get the package anymore....

What baffles me is why do console guys feel entitled to an "exclusive" something in the first place ?

This argument will begin anew if consoles get their exclusive skins and the console people will then cry about how they cant transfer their "exclusives" from ps4 to xbox and vise versa.

Founders SHOULD transfer because it's NOT a pc exclusive(cant be aquired anymore on pc) but it's just an account type. I honestly don't care if consoles get their "exclusives" as long as excal prime stays the rarest thing there is since unicorns.

On topic of console "exclusives", a unique frame is too much, a platform unique skin(like immortal body paint) is on the other hand could be better, can also expand it to iconic weapons camo(braton, skana, lato). Hell, give them a platform exclusive helmet(purely cosmetic) while at it, just not a whole unique frame.

Edited by kiteohatto