Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Between Updates & Addressing Network Issues

(PSN)Strad_37

*note: this was a response I posted in the "Sessions Unavailable" thread but I guess a mod decided to move it and create it's own thread....without notifying me....*sigh*

Would be very interested to see if this was actually fixed. Stopped playing after this popped up last update. Way too frustrating to deal with.

DERyanPub, is there any reason that a glitch as major as this was not addressed IMMEDIATELY in a smaller patch? Cert time for fixing one thing would not have taken any real time at all and would have made a HUGE difference to this community. Was it just not worth it for DE to put in the extra effort to address this sooner? Honest question.

Edited by (PS4)Strad_37

Split off inquiry in bug thread as not to derail from Ryan's request for bug reports/follow ups on the issue of 'Session Unavailable'. While everyone is on high alert to monitor for resolution after this update, connectivity issue symptoms need serious diagnostics, development and testing before they can be packaged and released, and issues such as this can be iterative in resolution. In this case, no immediate solution or silver bullet was present for the reported symptoms, but we are hoping that the many attempts to solve this prove fruitful for this update now that its in the hands of those who need it most!

For reference, this thread should be used to collect all details and status reports if you have been affected by the Session Unavailable issue: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/244444-session-unavailable/page-3#entry2996553

Thank you for clarifying Rebecca.

Is there any reason that this was not discussed anytime over the last month with the PS4 community who have been anxiously waiting for a DE response? Specifically to the points that you made regarding there being no "silver bullet" but that this was being honestly worked on. I know I for one would have sincerely appreciated any information that you guys could have provided us. Just my two cents.