Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perfect World Want To Buy Warframe ?

MonkeyDeLuffy

I've heard Perfect World wants to buy Warframe and I would like to get further information about this regarding why DE has kept this in the dark ? ( So would you like to tell us ? ) .

This worries me because Warframe is a F2P game with a huge amazing community but i've seen Perfect World buy other games and they have changed these " F2P " games to P2W ( Pay to win ) .I think that this will cut Warframes Community in half but this depends on how much of Warframe will be theirs ( Percentage ) .

This also worries me because DE has great Devs which fix Glitches , Buggs Etc ...  ASAP ( As Soon As They Can )Which on the other hand , As I have seen Perfect World DO NOT . 

PLEASE DE FILL US IN ON WHATS HAPPENING ?

I For One Do Not Want This To Happen I'm Sure Other Tenno Don't Either ( Look Below Something That Could Happen ) ( A Warframe Fan Made this )

2b9Pk8C.jpg

Edited by MonkeyDeLuffy

It's probably gonna happen. The studio has gone 20 some odd years sort of being the Dash Rendar of unreal and FPS as we know it. I think the owners are ready to turn in their chips.

It's how the studio is managed after the fact. Will we get dev streams? Will we get a Steve reaction like last week? I didn't like it, but at the same time I appreciated it. He had the freedom to do that. You tell me right now that Karl Magnus Troedsson would be given that agency to go off like that? I've seen Daniel Matros do it, but it was quickly censored, and that man was under 500 times the pressure Steve was..and it took him that long to crack. IT was infurating to watch, but so god damn liberating. I know how you feel. I may disagree, but we both have our opinions, and these are YOUR dreams. But YOU had the AGENCY to GO OFF like that. And..that's worth @(*()$ fighting for.

If you do get bought, please guys, take your artists, who are gonna get fired for korean/chinese cut throat labor, and designers and make the same game under  another guise/premise. I have never seen such amazing art and imagined futuristic interpretation than I have in this game. I've said it before I will say it again, I've been downed just taking it all in. It is breath taking and I absolutely love the imagination, passion and conviction behind the minds who envisioned this world the game is set in.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256374-re-warframe-shares-late-response-is-late/ this is all the info we have currently.

<edit> Man I'm slow.

Guys I know this is old new but I made this Topic again just to try and force DE to give us further info , And yes when I found the picture I laughed too .

Where is slowpoke?

So many kind hearted Tenno.

I thought the picture was funny...

Guys I know this is old new but I made this Topic again just to try and force DE to give us further info , And yes when I found the picture I laughed too .

Oh man, another one.

If somebody would give me 10$ for every thread about this, I could buy DE by myself already.

According to a source of mine, PW did buy DE.

Proof or stupid troll.

Thats how this works. According to my sources.

It's probably gonna happen. The studio has gone 20 some odd years sort of being the Dash Rendar of unreal and FPS as we know it. I think the owners are ready to turn in their chips.

It's how the studio is managed after the fact. Will we get dev streams? Will we get a Steve reaction like last week? I didn't like it, but at the same time I appreciated it. He had the freedom to do that. You tell me right now that Karl Magnus Troedsson would be given that agency to go off like that? I've seen Daniel Matros do it, but it was quickly censored, and that man was under 500 times the pressure Steve was..and it took him that long to crack. IT was infurating to watch, but so god damn liberating. I know how you feel. I may disagree, but we both have our opinions, and these are YOUR dreams. But YOU had the AGENCY to GO OFF like that. And..that's worth @(*()$ fighting for.

If you do get bought, please guys, take your artists, who are gonna get fired for korean/chinese cut throat labor, and designers and make the same game under  another guise/premise. I have never seen such amazing art and imagined futuristic interpretation than I have in this game. I've said it before I will say it again, I've been downed just taking it all in. It is breath taking and I absolutely love the imagination, passion and conviction behind the minds who envisioned this world the game is set in.

It won't force them to do anything. There is something called a non-disclosure agreement that happens during business. That means that no matter what happens both sides of a discussion cannot say anything outside of said discussion until the limit on the agreement is up. 

So by making this thread all you're doing is rehashing and restating things that have already been circulating. Speculative things at that. Just be patient and wait to see what happens.