Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R5 Core Alert Data Not Saving/text Bug

(PSN)HyrulianSavior

Let's start with the title of the alert, called "/Lotus/Languages/Alerts/AladCardoEvent." Then the reward is 10 fusion cores but when you finish it, you get the much hated "Account could not be updated. Progress is not saved." Crap again. I have Screenshots saved as proof if needed. Finished it twice now for nothing.

I have done the same mission twice also, and it also has given me "Progress not Saved." I will run it once more after restarting for a third attempt (this time will be Solo) and screen shot it also

* Edit It saves when you force quit the mission in the beginning (hooray?)

Edited by (PS4)DJxJDx

Let's start with the title of the alert, called "/Lotus/Languages/Alerts/AladCardoEvent." Then the reward is 10 fusion cores but when you finish it, you get the much hated "Account could not be updated. Progress is not saved." Crap again. I have Screenshots saved as proof if needed. Finished it twice now for nothing.

got this 2 times now

It won't save our progress no matter what, we've had three different hosts and it still says Progress wasn't saved. We looked in Clan and Region and it's happening to everyone, Please fix only 20 mins left on Alert (or re-release it later working)

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13