Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R5 Core Alert Data Not Saving/text Bug

(PSN)HyrulianSavior

I ran a 3rd time solo, picked up an r5 in the process to and no luck, will try fourth now because the title of the mission has changed to "Mariana: Suspicious Shipment" instead of the route to the file (also i think the timer got extended too). (an by no luck i mean i lost it all)

No saving even after the change in name of the alert. That's been 2 mp and 2 solo runs now.

Edited by (PS4)DJxJDx

Same thing here. First played as squad with friends and then we split, but twice the same thing. Also, before the cores the same thing happened to one of our clan members with the argon crystal alert. No cores for us today, lost some good mods that dropped too but these things happens. Hope you resolve these issues soon.

Also completed three times and received the error re: account saving. Did not receive the cores. FWIW, two of these had the alert name on the main screen showing something like /lotus/language/event or something like that, clearly a file path that wasn't supposed to be there. The third showed as "Mariana: Suspicious Shipment."