Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R5 Core Alert Data Not Saving/text Bug

(PSN)HyrulianSavior

Three times before name change, 1 Solo run afterwards and no saving.  Don't know if this is the place or not, but the first two 'Suspicious Shipment' alerts didn't even show up in game for me.

That happens to me sometimes with alerts i see everyone asking for a taxi and i dont wee the alert 

The first two Suspicious Alerts worked for me but did not get any inbox from Lotus about them. Did the R5 Core alert 2 times and got "account not updated". Quit and relogged into Warframe, got Inbox message from Lotus about Suspicious Shipments, did R5 Core alert for the third time but still the same error.

I ran this mission 5 times, all ended with the "Could not update account information, progress was not saved!" error message.  I saved video clips of the last 3 attempts, and can upload them if you need me to.

The first couple times I ran it with a group where all players were invited to the mission, and at that time the alert had the bizarre "/Lotus/Languages/Alerts/AladCardoEvent" mission name.  After the third failure, I disbanded from the group, closed the Warframe game, and completely shutdown and restarted my PS4.

I then joined a public Online game, and noticed that now the mission name appeared as "Mariana: Suspicious Shipment", however I again got the same error message upon completion.  I tried switching my warframe from Trinity to Rhino Prime and ran it again in a public Online game, and yet again I got this same error for the 4th time.

There were just over 3 mins remaining before the alert was over, so I switched to Solo and ran the mission alone.  That made no difference though--no matter how I ran the alert, the mission ALWAYS ended with the "Could not update account information, progress was not saved!" error.

Soooo frustrating, DE.

Edited by (PS4)Knightfyre

Just completed  the suspicious ships alerts except the one with the 10 fusion cores, it wouldn't update account information, i played it 5 times and did the same each time, i even restarted ps4 and still did not update account info.

Thanks for all thorough reports and patience! We ought to rerun this alert once it works properly so all may get cores! 

Just reposting the alert later isn't going to fix it... many of the people who were on for it and wasted time finishing it multiple times with no rewards might not be on when you put it up again. Unfortunately playing warframe 24h a day isn't an option for some of us.

Yeah, except that unless the alert runs for 24 hours all will not get cores.

Yeah that is true. Some people do not have the opportunity to watch these alert all day so right thing to do would be to give cores retroactive to anyone who did the alert and if they re-run it make it 24 hours.

Is this something that will be repeatable when it's fixed?  If not, what is the compensation from DE going to be?

Edit.  Just saw Rebeccas response so no issue.

Edit 2:  I agree that the alert should run for 24 hours since people who completed it may not have a chance at it again.

Edited by (PS4)LunaticGunner

Just reposting the alert later isn't going to fix it... many of the people who were on for it and wasted time finishing it multiple times with no rewards might not be on when you put it up again. Unfortunately playing warframe 24h a day isn't an option for some of us.

Totally understood. 

Yeah that is true. Some people do not have the opportunity to watch these alert all day so right thing to do would be to give cores retroactive to anyone who did the alert and if they re-run it make it 24 hours.

Right, and the option of retroactive compensation will be investigated to see what we can pinpoint to potentially run a script server side, but I need to talk more with dev to see what can be done.