Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R5 Core Alert Data Not Saving/text Bug

(PSN)HyrulianSavior

Just completed  the suspicious ships alerts except the one with the 10 fusion cores, it wouldn't update account information, i played it 5 times and did the same each time, i even restarted ps4 and still did not update account info.

I checked Twitter and it looks like no one was rewarded for 10 fusion core alert, I completed the one for 15k credits, argon crystal, and a few minutes ago the 4 Orokin Cells, looks like it may just be that one mission as of now.

Edited by (PS4)OfficialAtom

Totally understood. 

Right, and the option of retroactive compensation will be investigated to see what we can pinpoint to potentially run a script server side, but I need to talk more with dev to see what can be done. 

Superb, thanks for getting back to us so quickly, really appreciated!!!!!

The Suspicious shipment alert after the R5 cores one worked so hope the rest will as well :)

Superb, thanks for getting back to us so quickly, really appreciated!!!!!

The Suspicious shipment alert after the R5 cores one worked so hope the rest will as well :)

This definitely narrows it down to the R5 Core mission being the problem case, we will continue to monitor. Re: the missed rewards from the problem alert, I can confirm there is currently a plan to re-run the alert for a much much longer window (likely for a 24 hour window, but waiting for 100% plan, just a heads up).

This definitely narrows it down to the R5 Core mission being the problem case, we will continue to monitor. Re: the missed rewards from the problem alert, I can confirm there is currently a plan to re-run the alert for a much much longer window (likely for a 24 hour window, but waiting for 100% plan, just a heads up).

That's amazing news! Thanks!

Just played monolith alert for the orokin reactor. Finished successfully but the reactor is not there. Looked at the foundry for building it, looked at the arsenal inventory and there are no new additions of ready reactors or blueprints. What's most annoying is that the mission is over for me, got some dropped mods (checked) but the reactor is nowhere. Also, yesterday the same issue with the alerts was with the argon crystal alert before the r5 cores, so don't narrow it down to those only. This is a general special alert giving rewards failure as I see it.

Damn, that reactor hurts. That precious reactor... :-)

[update]

Talked with my friend this morning to verify about the argon crystal, and he said that he got it. So the argon crystal alert Is not confirmed problem, but in the meantime more problems occurred with following suspicious shipment alerts.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

Just played monolith alert for the orokin reactor. Finished successfully but the reactor is not there. Looked at the foundry for building it, looked at the arsenal inventory and there are no new additions of ready reactors or blueprints. What's most annoying is that the mission is over for me, got some dropped mods (checked) but the reactor is nowhere. Also, yesterday the same issue with the alerts was with the argon crystal alert before the r5 cores, so don't narrow it down to those only. This is a general special alert giving rewards failure as I see it.

Damn, that reactor hurts. That precious reactor... :-)

Yup, I made a topic for it as well, but any moderator feel free to merge if needed.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/258504-orokin-reactor-not-received-after-suspicious-shipments/

Getting quite annoying to say the least...

Edited by (PS4)SancticuS

Yup, I made a topic for it as well, but any moderator feel free to merge if needed.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/258504-orokin-reactor-not-received-after-suspicious-shipments/

Getting quite annoying to say the least...

Just finished the Reactor alert, went to install it, Didn't have one, so I thought maybe it was a BP, nope.  I didn't even get the account not saved massege.  Suspicious shipments are little buggy right now.

The same thing happened to me with the R5 Fusion Cores Alert, but so long as the issue and time spent is being rectified I am a happy camper. Just sucks that i wasted 5 runs trying to get it to save lol.