Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Used To Have So Much Faith In You De...

Until this latest update, I had thought you were hands-down the best and most caring developers I had ever seen. But with this latest atrocity, you have lost a rather large amount of my respect.

First off, we had to wait a ridiculous amount of time for the update. Then it was delayed because "We want the build and Prime Access to be released at the same time". Then you go ahead and release them individually anyways, saying this was as close as you could get them, when both other Prime Access were released with it. And then on top of this, you give us bug ridden alerts that either won't save after completion, are uncompletable because doors stop working randomly, or don't even have the right label in the alerts list! And chat is completely broken after too, it won't sign in at all!

I'm sorry DE but you guys dropped the ball in the worst way this time, and if it weren't for the fact that I've put a ridiculous amount of time and money into it, and still love the core game, this would be enough to make me leave.

And then on top of this, you give us bug ridden alerts that either won't save after completion, are uncompletable because doors stop working randomly, or don't even have the right label in the alerts list! And chat is completely broken after too, it won't sign in at all!

lol what

I've never seen these bugs happen except the door one, and that's because of host lag.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

And I can’t believe the arrogance in this post… DE has said many times that it is harder to fix bugs for PS4 etc because of Sony’s Cert process every time the exe is changed. DE are not responsible for Sony taking their time. 

And I can’t believe the arrogance in this post… DE has said many times that it is harder to fix bugs for PS4 etc because of Sony’s Cert process every time the exe is changed. DE are not responsible for Sony taking their time.

If you have read through the updates Drew gave us, they intentionally delayed the update and said they would release both at the same time.

DE needs to have their updates screened by Sony for reasons. It's why you don't get to see very many updates for your games on consoles.

If you have read through the updates Drew gave us, they intentionally delayed the update and said they would release both at the same time.

It was probably taking too long, and they like giving us shinies. :P

hey, hhhhhey hey hhey :) its called a new update, there WILL be bugs and shiz happening because the only way for a Dev to know about it is once its live, and fix it after. they cant predict the future. and if im not mistaken Sony is one reason why its been delayed a bit. Also PC is STILL waiting for U14 its been 2 or 3 months now, and we already know its not coming this week.

ITS CALLED GAME DEVELOPMENT! DEAL WITH IT!

qGLfph0.gif

Edited by Senketsu_

It's Sony’s fault that they withheld the update, and that the alerts are completely broken? Since when did Sony take over development for Warframe?

sony is aloud to block a update if feel it doesn't stand up to there expectations for months

It's Sony’s fault that they withheld the update, and that the alerts are completely broken? Since when did Sony take over development for Warframe?

its its not DE real fault either, there was a bug, DE didnt go *evil laugh* lts make the Alerts broken for the P$4 build *evil laugh* it is Sonies fault because its might take awhile for the fix to make its way to the game.

PS, the door bug its a problem with lag not a game bug.

Until this latest update, I had thought you were hands-down the best and most caring developers I had ever seen. But with this latest atrocity, you have lost a rather large amount of my respect.

First off, we had to wait a ridiculous amount of time for the update. Then it was delayed because "We want the build and Prime Access to be released at the same time". Then you go ahead and release them individually anyways, saying this was as close as you could get them, when both other Prime Access were released with it. And then on top of this, you give us bug ridden alerts that either won't save after completion, are uncompletable because doors stop working randomly, or don't even have the right label in the alerts list! And chat is completely broken after too, it won't sign in at all!

I'm sorry DE but you guys dropped the ball in the worst way this time, and if it weren't for the fact that I've put a ridiculous amount of time and money into it, and still love the core game, this would be enough to make me leave.

1. your a PS4 player. so blame Sony (sony forces updates to go through thier policies and thus delays it)

2. even if DE HAD messed up once. you should still respect them more than any other developer. (cause name 1 dev team other than bungie who is even close to their level of epicness.  bungie is tied with them for me...but losing points for not giving PC Destiney..so DE wins)

3. DE does really well fixing bugs in the game. did you hear of when the game was unstable on PC and the devs posted hourly updates on what they were doing to fix it THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND.

yes. they gave up their weekend for this game.

yes. they kept us informed, they even took ideas for how to fix it

and as a result, despite the long time it took to fix, players were happy cause DE stayed in contact with us on these very forums. 

name ONE dev team that does that. hourly updates on what they doing to fix the game.

of coarse, they cant post hourly updates on PS4 due to Sony's policies delaying it.  but on PC they are #1

1. your a PS4 player. so blame Sony (sony forces updates to go through thier policies and thus delays it)

2. even if DE HAD messed up once. you should still respect them more than any other developer. (cause name 1 dev team other than bungie who is even close to their level of epicness.  bungie is tied with them for me...but losing points for not giving PC Destiney..so DE wins)

3. DE does really well fixing bugs in the game. did you hear of when the game was unstable on PC and the devs posted hourly updates on what they were doing to fix it THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND.

and as a result, despite the long time it took to fix, players were happy cause DE stayed in contact with us on these very forums. 

name ONE dev team that does that. hourly updates on what they doing to fix the game.

of coarse, they cant post hourly updates on PS4 due to Sony's policies delaying it.  but on PC they are #1

I remember that wasnt it U11? ah good times good times.

1. This doesn't account for the month it took getting it to cert, and the extra 4 days they purposely delayed it.

2. I still do, but they still lost a lot of it.

3. Yeah I understand they can't fix everything right away, but I would at least expect things that have already been out for a month to at least be playable.

I remember that wasnt it U11? ah good times good times.

can't remember. all i remember was checking in often and being happy when i saw update posts.

at the time i was in a clan with friends. when a post came up we would all send texts to eachother (we live in AZ.  it was to hot to play outside and there was a haboob)

duststorm_haboob.png