Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V Should Be The Next Void Boss.

ultra_KING

In many ways I feel Alad and Vor are alike. Both of them are loose cannons that even there allies don't trust, neither of them care about anyone but themselves and disregard the lives of there allies. Both of them have a talent for avoiding death, Vor has since the void become immortal and Alad always manages to live through pretty much anything. With these similarities being said along with Alad's apparent 9 lives. I feel Alad would be the best candidate for a second void boss. 

I would rather see him in Derelict regions rather than sacred Orokin sanctuaries, especially because of his recent interest in infestation.

Lore-wise it wouldn't make this much sense imho, Grineer are power-hungry exploit everything for themselves while Corpus go kinda smarter way and threat Orokin relics as, huh, relics.

It would be weird considering Alad V is already corrupted by the infested

I would rather see him in Derelict regions rather than sacred Orokin sanctuaries, especially because of his recent interest in infestation.

Lore-wise it wouldn't make this much sense imho, Grineer are power-hungry exploit everything for themselves while Corpus go kinda smarter way and threat Orokin relics as, huh, relics.

And i agree with this

Alad V as a void boss doesn't have to keep a original void boss from being made. Why not have Alad V go to the void as well as creating a completely different boss for just the void, perhaps it could be the towers consciousness materialized. It is stated that the tower is alive, it would be cool if you have a void boss mission where you go to the towers central point and this monster materializes as the towers consciousness and it can be super powerful and everything like that.

Alad Void...It was so obvious! But yeah,after playing the previous event, he'd better go with the derelict for even obvious reasons.

And adding him to it means more mission types for this region,and that is practical. (void & derelict drop tables for instance)

Furthermore, if we have Lephantis for the ODA, we must have a terrifying central unit boss for the void!

For the void it would be his pet we fought before but remade from prime parts or alad V stole a tenno suit and rebuilt it his own way or in the derilect he could just tame phorid and on his command attack tenno or he could just turn himself into a infested monster that sucks the shieds and heath out of tenno  and uses it to replenish his heath I know some of these sound crazy and stupid but im just using my imagination and creativity