Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Kill Vor Fast Ps4

(PSN)KISSHD

Question

Hello once again for those who are having trouble with Interception t4 on PS4 this is how you last long and kill vor. If there are too many flags captured and vor is @#&$ blocking simply leave one player to dance around him while the rest capture the flags that way the enemies dont have a upper hand. All you need to do to kill Vor fast is for everyone to shoot at his glowing belly. make sure you have rifles like boltor p, soma, etc or shotguns laser like the phage or synapse with a good build. its best to have a rhino to use stomp and slow him down a bit from teleporting so just raise hell on his glowing belly thats all. Thank you for your time.

9 answers to this question

Er, attacking his glow is the only way to kill him.

To kill him FAST, have someone with a quality melee weapon bisect him with a good movement attack(slide attack or wall attack).

thanks for tip i didnt think of that either lol

I got my first vor yesterday (I was nyx) I freaked out lol but the mind control thing totally works it freezes him in place and you can murder that belly :P I was using the boltor prime and I wrecked him myself while my team handled the cryopod (t4 def) got a virulent scourge too :)

Magnetic and/or Viral procs make him extremely squishy.

Edit: MC will actually make him fight for you; its basically a free wave when he shows up in defenses. Hilarious.

Edited by Darzk