Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here's A Template

Deucalian

I'm all about making things look good....and Fragor of course. So I've been looking through the Warframe suggestions and I notice one thing: they're all in text only. Now don't get me wrong, they're still very good at what it is that they're meant to do. But being that we have such a great source in the wiki for it, I decided to mock up a template that you all could use for your Warframes.

GitfHAB.png

So here ya go folks. It's just as simple as opening it in Paint, Photoshop, whatever it is you use and go from there. Just figured it'd help out a bit for those interested. If you're not, then you're more than welcome to continue working on your texts.

As a quick side note, I couldn't quite get an area large enough to post in-game text and whatnot without messing up the entirety of the design. Hence why that's such a small area. Polarity is an easy fix that I'll probably get to and upload later when I'm not at work ._.;

Edit: Tis fixed.

Edited by Deucalian

Meh, figured I'd at least give them something easy to use. Mine involves more detail than I'd care to digitally do so I'm coercing/begging a buddy to do it for me. Partly because I'm at work atm, and another part because I'm lazy atm.

Updated the new Template to include enough of an area for in-game descriptions and whatnot.