Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Wings Concept (Might Not See Anything)

StealthHawk2024

These wings are not only cosmetic but can also allow you to double jump and slowly descend after your jump.

Cosmetics with stats have been removed, unless you would be able to get this with credits/RNG I don't think it would be included...plus if they were only for nekros that'd make all the other frames sad D:

Yea, no stats on paid cosmetics please ( Taking guess that this will obviously be paid for ) But the look does not fit Nekros either. I would have guessed something more. . . Dead/skeleton/reaper-esk, not giant crow wings by the looks.

Yea, no stats on paid cosmetics please ( Taking guess that this will obviously be paid for ) But the look does not fit Nekros either. I would have guessed something more. . . Dead/skeleton/reaper-esk, not giant crow wings by the looks.

And now I picture a Sydana that resembles a pair of bone wings.

But this brings up special cosmetics for each war frame. Valk and Nekros have special neck-wear. . . This would be good for something like a death skin-armor style ( Probably via steam like Rubedo skin and Phased ) Which would be neat.

looking at the suits i dont think it would suit and nekros would probably have bone wings (because of his skeletal appearance). i dont think even zephyr will suit wings because of the frames are pretty solid not breezy.