Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Ever Be A Volt Prime?

QuasarDecimari

If we follow the patterns so far, I think it will go like this:

Nyx, Trinity, Volt, Ash, Banshee, Saryn --

Haha great. Is there any concept art for him yet? Or even a model? Oh and kudos for the fast reply :D

No. They usually come out only when they're near announcement, or after they're fully confirmed.

Edited by Casardis

Volt prime would be the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Also, for a fellow volt player, on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do the constant "buff volt" threads annoy you?

Oh hohoho, don't get me started, definitely a 10. My argument there is if someone is in need of a Volt buff, they're simply just not playing him right. Volt is a tank, there is no need for buffing.

No. They usually come out only when they're near announcement, or after they're fully confirmed.

Sounds great. Can't wait to see him with his own little gold linings. It'll be fantastic.

Sounds great. Can't wait to see him with his own little gold linings. It'll be fantastic.

Seeing the way Loki Prime ended up, I bet Volt will look really awesome with additional parts added to his body, or changed (maybe even his "tailcoat" will have a different aesthetic).

I expect it to be Trinity, Nyx, Ash, Volt. Idk, I think Trinity and Ash would look better as black primes, and Nyx and Ash as white primes, and the pattern so far has been white, black, white, black.  Take that back. It's been white, black, white, black, black, white. So nvm. Still expect Trinity/Ash to be black, Nyx/Volt to be white.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Someone on these forums said a while ago that the Devs wanted to do a prime version of all the frames up to Vauban. Possibly having another variant of warframes after that (unconfirmed as far as I know about other variants though). And I do agree with te current trend of primes lookin so bad-@$$ that volt will look amazing. Great in either black or white really. All the prime variants of the starter frames (Excaliber-Founders exclusive, Mag, and now Loki) have been white primes, while the others (Frost, Ember, and Rhino) are black primes. So it seems logical that Volt Prime will be a white prime since he was a starter frame for a while. Any other prime variant will be who-knows-what black or white variant.

Edited by LittleHalfkin

I see the pattern of them making two male warframes prime then two female warframes prime. Since the last two were Rhino and Loki in that order, two males, the next two should be females, so you have a chance of getting volt as the next primed warframe.