Ember Weapons

Question

Was wondering what ya forum guys think would be a good partner weapon for an Ember to use. Im planning to use Dual Heat Swords and Lex on her, so I was thinking of maybe having another Long Range weapon like Latron since she has mostly close range moves.

Any thoughts? Or should I just use like... Gorgon. Also why's no one using Burston? is it that bad? xD

4 answers to this question

I don't have a burston....so no comments.

Gorgon is good for nearly any situation, so its a good investment. Boltor for Grineers.

And your choice of melee and secondary is sound. But I do always like to have a reliable 2h melee. Like Schindo or Fragor.

personaly im using the boltor and the aktobolto pistols when running bosses,i found the gorgon personally as a weaker rifle compared to boltor (each to their own devices i guess) ive maxed them and find boltor more than adequate to deal mobs, though ive just aquired the hek and yet to test it for my self/ playstyle. recently got the new meat sword (infested one working on ranking it, potatoe it and use it for awhile.)

Edited by Deek

I was just thinking about trying out a Shotgun on her, though I'm probably just end up trying all of the weapons, and figure out what feels right for Ember's playstyle. Since she has a lot of good AoE I felt that some long-range weapon would compliment her, but may just leave that to the Lex and have the shotgun to combine with her close-range abilities.

Thank you for the comments. My reasoning behind the DHS is for moar fire >:)

well the Hex is a long range shotgun. With it you can pop off heads easily. Fully modded it does absurd amount of damage. Ember does have a lot of Aoe effect but getting out of sticky situations when you don't have energy is not ember's cup of tea. So a fast shooting shotgun that double as long range is great. Now as for the pistol the Akbolotos are the best to go with since you can have 30+ rounds on your pistols while doing the pesky little data carry missions. For the melee I personally like the gram since i can move and charge hit just about anything.