Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't Receive Alert Reward?

(PSN)VayMathias

I'm pretty certain, though not completely sure, that I didn't receive the Alert reward of an Orokin Reactor that started at about 1:30 am, 7/8/2014.

It showed in the end of mission pickups/rewards, but when I checked my inventory, I don't think I actually received it.

As far as I can see, the only missions that did what they were supposed to were just the ones for 100k+ credits and the Argon Crystal. My wife ran all of the other alerts for both of us while I was at work, and none of the other rewards were received, just the ones that gave only credits and a crystal.

Hopefully, this issue is hotfixed tomorrow. I'd really hate to lose out on more Rare cores, Specters, and 300 Oxium.

UPDATE: I got a reactor through the inbox from Lotus today. I think that might be the one i didn't get for the mission, but then I did another Alert "Setebos, Exterminate, Orokin Reactor reward" just now at1:30pm 7/9/2014", and once again it showed up in my post mission rewards list, but I know this time that I didn't receive the Reactor.

I did the Oxium one and I received the item, but I did a R5 fusion core and a Catalyst alert yesterday, and a R10 Fusion core about an hour ago but I don't think I got those. It seems I can't get the non-blueprint/resource items. I get an error after finishing and exiting to the menu stating "Could not join game".

This is still happening as of today I just completed the 4 suspicious shipment alerts, and and did not get the rewards. They showed at the end of mission screen, but are not in my inventory.

Update: after restarting the application the seem to be in inventory now.

Edited by (PS4)Silently-a-squid

This is still happening as of today I just completed the 4 suspicious shipment alerts, and and did not get the rewards. They showed at the end of mission screen, but are not in my inventory.

Update: after restarting the application the seem to be in inventory now.

Rewards may take a bit to load into your inventory, especially if the game is experiencing lag. It's almost best to load up the arsenal a few times when checking.