The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate Loki Players

Renathy

If you know how to use your freaking Loki, then leave. This rant isn't about you but about the general player base that uses Loki and cannot do a single thing right.

I was on this quite hard alert mission, which I forgot to bring my main secondary to, and I had to carry data-masses by myself. Some Loki player decided to join right on the spot and I saw him shooting his lightly modified or not modified Braton, without any skill. Just stood there wasting a clip on waves of enemies, every time they'd show up.

At some point, I wall-ran up a floor to get some Affinity, while it took him about a minute or two to do so, so I kept going. It was getting harder, since my secondary wouldn't even do half of the damage, so I had to pull my Hek out and clear my path.

Meanwhile, the Loki player shows up, after trying to wall-run up wall, and does the same technique. Stand an shoot. I was literally getting overrun and tried backing up, with the intention to restore but I got blasted in the face - probably by a grenade - behind my teammate - which is rather odd, considering he was in-front of me.

I dropped down and I stood there until my timer was near the end. My teammate then notices me and slowly backs up, walking backwards, while still shooting at the enemy. He didn't have a single clue on how to use his freaking skills, to distract the enemy. No idea, really.

So, I die and I press forfeit, since we're nearly at the end, and he just stood there for awhile and guess what? POOF. He left the bloody session! Mission failed!

Now the alert mission is gone, he's gone and I didn't get my reward thanks to the same kind of player with Loki, that I keep seeing every time. No skill. No brain. No teamwork. No nothing.

And now I'm stranded here looking at his profile. Let me tell you how it goes: He has 28 hours of play, a level 30 Loki, with 9% quit rate.

Holly molly, call me Suzy and hang me by the river where cows go to swim. Jeez. Whatever that means.

Aww, don't be too harsh on the guy. You never know what kind of complications he/she has. :/

I'm incredibly tolerant and I think that noobs should get a chance.... But level 30 Loki? Holy moley. That's a long time lol. Maybe he didn't have ANY energy? Heh.

But hey, at least you didn't meet this Loki I teamed with.

I had just made Rhino (Long before U7)

Rank 1 = Slow as hell. So what does this Loki do? He switch teleports me....back to where I was after running a good few meters. AND HE KEPT ON DOING THIS! D:

My poor slow rhino! Seriously troll Lokis!!! Dx<

What does this have to do with the Loki warframe, specifically? Noobs will be noobs, after all, regardless of their particular inclinations for starter frames.

Even if you're noob, your job in every game is to know your character or class.

It's easier as you only have 4 bloody skills and being level 30.

He could've used Decoy and would've saved me just in time.

Nope. Let me die and quit. Best thing to do.

Edited by JRMC

I do admit many Loki players are darn aggravating. When I use my Loki, I don't even have Switch Teleport equipped cause I see too many players trolling their teammates by switching places with a boss while in the middle of the group.

Switch Teleport is a God-Tier skill. Just need to know how to use it.

Edited by Numbahs

I don't think this is a Loki issue as much as it is an issue of encountering poorly-skilled players. There is also the possibility that the real account owner was having a friend who's never played the game, have a shot at it, and you happened to be unlucky.

Here I was expecting a rant about a Loki switching you out of elevator then pushing button or something equally aggravating.

Instead its just a tale of noobs being noobs.

I am very dissapointed.

He could've been any other class and still would've been bad. Kind of unfair to blame Loki.

Some people are just not gamers. Maybe he never knew about skills. Maybe he never understood how the modding system works.

Lesson learnt? Always have your best equipment on for any important alert. Hell if I'm using anything less than a Rank 15 weapon or warframe without any potatoes on them.

He could've been any other class and still would've been bad. Kind of unfair to blame Loki.

Some people are just not gamers.

It has nothing to do how good someone is.

A Gamer is someone who doesn't just consumes but who cares about the facts.

You for example arent a Gamer just because you play games since 1888.

If

1) you meet one of these aggravating players

2) Have a Loki warframe

3) See Reinforced Glass

Then...

Shoot the glass, destroy it, jump into Outer Space, and Switch Teleport with the player. Run to a terminal and close the windows to be sure.

Voila, you managed to throw him out of the airlock!

Use this knowledge with responsibility, Tenno!

Edited by CaligoIllioneus

If

1) you meet one of these aggravating players

2) Have a Loki warframe

3) See Reinforced Glass

Then...

Shoot the glass, destroy it, jump into Outer Space, and Switch Teleport with the player. Run to a terminal and close the windows to be sure.

Voila, you managed to throw him out of the airlock!

Use this knowledge with responsibility, Tenno!

Can you seriously do this? Sounds funny as hell.

I believe that in the description on the mission loading screens it says it is for advanced players.

So maybe switch it with a warframe that is easier to get used to?

Edited by Rost87