Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't Some Weapons Stay The Same?

GunBladeSlash

every time i log in to the forums all i see is prime this vandalize that and wraith every thing. Yes i do think a vandel supra or dera would be sweet but what weapons if any do you want to stay the same or warframes even now that we know vauban wont be the last frame to be primed. i think so frames and weps should stay the same because if every thing had a vandel,prime, and wraith version what would be the point of even making the orginal version?

Because some of the original versions are good for clearing out the nodes of the star map, but against higher level enemies they become no so good even when modded properly.

People would like to see the guns buffed basically, this should be possible and the original versions will still be around for newer players

Wraiths, Vandals and Primes are nice because they enhance the effectiveness of the weapons - Either through base damage, fire rate, crit or status chance.

The point of making originals if everything gets an upgraded version?

For one, Mastery. Each weapon gives up to 3000 mastery and each frame gives up to 6000 mastery - This adds up especially when you consider that max mastery level is 30. Being able to reliably reach that level (Without having to have things like founders exclusives) will likely be important, especially if certain things are locked to requiring that level.

The other point is that originals provide an easily accessible version of the weapon - Often several months before an upgrade comes out. This means that people can try out the weapon without having to spend a large amount of time and/or materials making the upgraded variant (Compare the difficulty of getting the ~10 orokin cells and 3-4 parts of a Prime weapon to just buying a BP that costs maybe 1-2 rare components off the market)

This isn't to mention the fact that some items likely will last for a VERY long time before an upgraded variant comes out due to the power level of the original (For example: Soma - Already considered top tier weapon, is likely going to be one of the last of the current weapons to be primed because of it)

is there anyone here that can help my friend he forgot his e-mail like a idiot lol but he really wants to get it back if someone can find it out please let me know =[..... his game name xXGrimzXxFate

Your friend should probably send a ticket to support.

Also, wrong thread for this request mate ;)

every time i log in to the forums all i see is prime this vandalize that and wraith every thing. Yes i do think a vandel supra or dera would be sweet but what weapons if any do you want to stay the same or warframes even now that we know vauban wont be the last frame to be primed. i think so frames and weps should stay the same because if every thing had a vandel,prime, and wraith version what would be the point of even making the orginal version?

It's like Marelok.

Akmarelok was hinted at in a video before Marelok came out.

Many players hold back their catalysts and forma from Marelok because Akmarelok is a possibility.

If a superior variant may come out in the future, why would you waste your time, effort, and resources on the crappier one?

It's like Marelok.

Akmarelok was hinted at in a video before Marelok came out.

Many players hold back their catalysts and forma from Marelok because Akmarelok is a possibility.

If a superior variant may come out in the future, why would you waste your time, effort, and resources on the crappier one?

wouldn't it be twin marelok because its a grineer wep?

I treat primes like a trophy.

Pure swag for swag only.

I dont want better stats and said numerous times that stat increase on primes shouldnt be too high or it will quickly get out of hand.

That said i would choose braton prime over soma 100/100 times, lex prime is still my favorite secondary and fangs prime were always my favorite melee.

Kataiser: I'm pretty sure he did not mean that rule to all prime weapons. :D

Latron and prime.

Boar and prime

Paris and prime.

Boltor is only most unbalanced out of them.

Edited by Davoodoo