Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Severed Human Head?

A while ago, a few of my friends and I decided to do a dark sector defense mission on Earth. After a few rounds I went down from my Ogris vantage point to collect the materials and mods that were dropped. After climbing back up, I noticed a severed and bloodied human head in the corner. Needless to say, I told my friends over Skype about it, but right as I was about to take a picture of it, it despawned. So, I was wondering what enemy would drop this particular body part. Seems sort of out of place amount all the blue green and purple that makes up the infested. I hope I haven't missed something major here, but any response would be appreciated.

ChargerDE.png

You might be able to notice the head that dangles down.

Not to mention that on Crawlers and Runners the Technocyte Virus has covered their helmets - Meaning that their human heads underneath likely still exists and could potentially be intact.

The only infested enemies that shouldn't be able to produce a human head are the Ospreys and Ancients.

Remember when Grineer Rollers were full of arms and legs?

You mean like a companion cube?

Seriously though, I find the stripped body parts a bit silly. Severed model parts, sure, but skinless suitless gibs? Hmm. How. Why.

Also, am I the only one that noticed that Void Crewmen have a helmet under their helmet?