Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost An Amazing Controller Setup

SpartanPawnch

Up until recently I had my controller mapped in a great way - pressing the right stick resulted in rolling and holding it resulted in crouching. It felt even better than using the keyboard. At least until recently, where I accidentally reset my controller settings to default.

Now it's impossible to roll or crouch on the default setup. I can remap the buttons, but it's a lot harder to use and I can't restore my previous setup. Does anyone know a way to restore what I explained(say, editing config or ini files)?

I keep a copy of my controller mapping for Warframe in a separate document so I can rebuild it manually when updates revert it to default.

It used to be that the default controls didn't have Sprint mapped. It made for some awkward missions where I could never keep up with the other players. That's been fixed around U10 or so, thankfully, so the default configuration isn't bad, just needs some tweaking.

People post their controller mappings to the Players Helping Players section from time to time, and discuss pros and cons of each, which I like.

Sadly, I can't manually rebuild the setup I described above(that would require the ability to bind multiple actions to a single button and to have separate inputs for Hold Sprint and Dodge Roll, get on that DE!). I think I got it in the first place because I hadn't edited my controller mappings since before dodgerolls were even introduced.

That being said thanks for the advice!

Edited by SpartanPawnch