Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Out Of 10 Suspicious Shipments Not Giving Rewards!

(PSN)SancticuS

Please fix and comment on this ASAP it's getting ridiculous!!!!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/258504-orokin-reactor-not-received-after-suspicious-shipments/

4 out of 10 missions bugged.....

Psoro ( Eris) 150k Got reward

Thon (Ceres) Argon Crystal Got reward

Marian (Earth) 10x R5 Core No reward (did 3 times, "account not updated")

Phithale (Sedna) 4x Orokin Cell Got reward

Cressida (Uranus) 175k Got reward

Monolith (Phobos) Orokin reactor No reward (mission finished normal and listed reward but not in inventory)

Mimas (Saturn) Cosmic Specter No reward (went to sleep but reported as same issue as previous mission)

Armaros (Europe) 300 oxium Got reward

Spear (Mars) Forma No reward (mission finished normal and listed reward but not in inventory)

Psoro ( Eris) 150k Got reward (1st mission over again)

Adrastea (Jupiter) Forma BP Got  reward

My progress is exactly the same except I didn't get the Forma BP from Jupiter. About to attempt the Orokin Cell BP. Fingers Crossed...

What is up with the times on these alerts? It's bullS#&$. Why run alerts like this from 9-5. You're completely isolating your core fanbase. You know, late 20's early 30's men that work. I only got 2 of the alerts and one of them was only because I had someone get it for me. You should be running these alerts from 5pm-1am. It may actually get people in the game. Instead all I got to do was watch while all this great stuff passed me by. Not cool.

Just did the cosmic specter alert and no specter. This isn't fun anymore. Thats 3 alerts forma, forma bp, specter where it shows it in the mission complete screen but its not in my inventory. Please look into this DE

Just did the cosmic specter alert and no specter. This isn't fun anymore. Thats 3 alerts forma, forma bp, specter where it shows it in the mission complete screen but its not in my inventory. Please look into this DE

I did it and received the specter. Did you check your Foundry - Gear, it is a prebuilt one. Also listed in Arsenal - Misc if you scroll to the bottom. If it's not there post back here and maybe make a support ticket. All the alerts after Drew's post have yielded me with rewards so far.