Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hopefully This Will Answer Your Question About Update 14.

--FORMA--

Question

People are still asking when Update 14 will be released.

I think it'll be released after Gamescom, because DE needs something to show at it. (This is my best PREDICTION/answer for this question)

(They'd probably show some trailers as well)

Edited by --BLITZKRIEG--

0 answers to this question

No, I think the reveal at Gamescom will be something we don't yet know about.

Besides, that's five weeks away.  I don't think U14 will take that long to finish.

yeah and didn't Steve said in stream that he wanted U14 this week but it is not quite ready?

The Devs talked it would a revolution of sorts... so what i'm expecting is the following:

Xbone's Release Date announcement

New Faction

New Solar System

Hubs

And possibly dedicated servers (yes, i know i'm dreaming but what else would be worth to announce at Gamescom?)

U14 is coming in a matter of days now, and we already know that it will be released on the Xbox one.

I guess it will be something quite huge like a new solar system,the new faction,endgame content, spaceships battle,stealth 2.0...I don't know! Just think about something awesome & exclusive that could change our point of view about this game...

Edited by unknow99

Absolutely not!

This game is beta and we are beta testers. We have to point out necessary fixes before they get on the plane.

EDIT Yes Warframe is on my CV (resumé for you Northern Americans)

Edited by VoiceOfOne

I doubt that U14 will take that long to finish unless they also want to add  Space battles, 10 new gamemodes, like 5 new warframes, 20 new weapons, not to mention a new faction + new solar system & tilesets in the same update :)