Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veteran Looking For Active/stable Clan

(PSN)xAkademiks

Hi guys, 

I haven't been on warframe in awhile as the clan I was in had some issues and I just lost touch with the game. I'm looking to get back into playing with a solid group. I've played a lot, and when I'm active, I'm on for probably 4-6 hours a day on any given day. 

I'm not really looking forward to coming back unless I can find an established, competitive clan I can help and contribute too. Hope to hear from some people!

Hi xakademiks i'm Nowimonthegrid with RFKT we are the top shadow clan on PS4 and we are always looking for another solid player to fill our ranks.  We are a very tight nit group we are 2nd in archived kills for shadow clan we placed 3rd in cicero 2nd in tethras and are currently top of shadow tier leaderboards every week.  we are constantly in party with each other bsing and playing so if this sounds like the type of clan you would be interested in hit me up on PSN.

I'll include a link of our recruitment thread to check us out and see if we would be a fit for each other

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/217179-rfkt-number-1-ps4-shadow-clan-recruiting/

Thanks hope to hear from you soon

Nowimonthegrid

Hi xakademiks i'm Nowimonthegrid with RFKT we are the top shadow clan on PS4 and we are always looking for another solid player to fill our ranks.  We are a very tight nit group we are 2nd in archived kills for shadow clan we placed 3rd in cicero 2nd in tethras and are currently top of shadow tier leaderboards every week.  we are constantly in party with each other bsing and playing so if this sounds like the type of clan you would be interested in hit me up on PSN.

I'll include a link of our recruitment thread to check us out and see if we would be a fit for each other

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/217179-rfkt-number-1-ps4-shadow-clan-recruiting/

Thanks hope to hear from you soon

Nowimonthegrid

Awesome! You sound like exactly what I'm looking for, haha. This was easier than I thought. I'll add you when I get home from work! Thanks.