Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day/night Settings For Every Planet (And Lights On/off For Interior Tilesets Like Void Or The Asteroid)

Innocent_Flower

I overplay a few tilesets and it doesn't feel like there's much visual variety to a lot of them. This is especialy true for the void towers, whom i spend long games in. Indeed something so simple like "night missions" or "dark missions" would make one tileset feel like two. 

It would be nice to see a day/night cycle on the Corpus outposts and Phobos. I'm not sure if "dark" missions would make much sense though considering the missions that we do seem to have a 24 hour patrol.

What if the power has been cut? I have good memories (and haunting nightmares) of fighting a new enemy in the dark corners of the Corpus ship tileset. *Shivers* Closed Beta Infested.

That would be cool, although game mechanics would be changed a lot since the enemies would (logically) be on alert since you know... power cut. It'd be cool if it were a part of a new stealth based game mode.

I wish there was some way to tell whether an Earth mission is going to be Night time, because it is way too dark. I was playing with an Ignis and was sorely disappointed that I couldn't light up a room. Maybe Phobos night wouldn't be as bad since it has more open areas and a brighter palette. May be instead of lowering all the lights they could just tint the hue towards purples.