Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex Pistol

hijinks_the_turtle

Question

Just got it since Lato kinda stinks altogether.  Is there a way to make it better?  The only two mods I have for it is fast hands and heated charge.  (If you've not noticed, I'm a nub.)  Also, why is there no boss for Earth? o.O  Even if Lotus says something about a Vay Hek, I don't see any mission like that at all.

Edited by hijinks_the_turtle

9 answers to this question

Just got it since Lato kinda stinks altogether.  Is there a way to make it better?  The only two mods I have for it is fast hands and heated charge.  (If you've not noticed, I'm a nub.)  Also, why is there no boss for Earth? o.O  Even if Lotus says something about a Vay Hek, I don't see any mission like that at all.

Eventually you will find several mods for it.

Since the Lex is essentially a pocket sniper rifle, you will want :

Damage: Hornet Strike

Multishot: Lethal Torrent 60%, Barrel Diffusion 120%

Fast Hands is good for the weapon's utility, as it reloads painfully slow.

Then of course you can decide to throw on elemental mods or try for a Crit build.

The Lex eats faces. Treat the pocket sniper as it is meant to be treated.

1.)The Lex Prime functions a lot better with base damage, multishot, and critical mods, and usually has enough space for 1-2 elemental combos for bonus damage against a particular faction of your choice. Until you get those mods, like any other weapon it will be sub-par until then.

2.)Vay Hek was originally a Earth boss, but was removed soon after his rework to be placed behind a "void key" like system, with no boss to fill the current Earth set.

Eventually you will find several mods for it.

Since the Lex is essentially a pocket sniper rifle, you will want :

Damage: Hornet Strike

Multishot: Lethal Torrent 60%, Barrel Diffusion 120%

Fast Hands is good for the weapon's utility, as it reloads painfully slow.

Then of course you can decide to throw on elemental mods or try for a Crit build.

The Lex eats faces. Treat the pocket sniper as it is meant to be treated.

Any good places to find those mods?

You still need to get the super essential mod Hornet Strike which wll increase the base damage of your secondary weapons.

The mods you have right now won't make a huge difference but you will get better ones as you keep playing. I suggest you to nbe equipping Fast Hands for now and upgrade ti as you'll be getting other copies or fusion cores. Do NOT use the other mods as you may fuse one a litle hard to find and regret that later.

Pretty good pistol the Lex. If you want  to improve get yourself a Hornet strike and slap it in the V polaritie slot and max it the more you can. Fast hands is a good choice for it but to get you started with core damage in pistols you have to earn:

-Hornet strike of course: get it from 20minutes in apolodorus or from transmutation if you are lucky enough.

-Lethal torrent will give you extra multishot and the it will help you countering the Lex slow fire rate. Found it as a nightmare type  mission reward.

-Barrel difusion for 120% multishot will double your damage.Get it from trading or high level infested defense.

The install something like a pistol gambit and you will crush enemies, specially Grineer.

There´s no boss in Earth because they upgraded him, it was the old Vay Hek that now exists as a giant Turkey but don´t be afraid DE said that they will put a new boss filling the place of the old Vay Hek sooner or later.

Edited by SilverHazzes