Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want A Moa Instead Of A Kubrow.

Lancars

I will take care of my MOA! I'll have all kinds made even the Chunky MOA!

Seriously tho i love MOA's even if i have to fight them. In corpus levels i hack all the MOA cabinets and bring on the MOA parties :D

I really want a MOA.

moas wont fit the Tenno style.

There are weapons and stuff we take from the enemy all the time? We have a sentinal thats a corpus design and a grineer design. A MOA would just be an alternate to the Kubrow. Kubrow melee Moa ranged!

I know its not going to happen they wanna push the Kubrows and all. But a tenno can dream.

There are weapons and stuff we take from the enemy all the time? We have a sentinal thats a corpus design and a grineer design. A MOA would just be an alternate to the Kubrow. Kubrow melee Moa ranged!

I know its not going to happen they wanna push the Kubrows and all. But a tenno can dream.

If they add some thing like the zanuka or pack skin that comes with the mounted weapons, would that be satisfactory?

Edited by Postal_pat

Well, I'm betting more that once Kubrows have been out for a while, DE will diversify their concept to extend to other factions, mimicking sentinels like Djinn and Helios. So we may very well see a sort of Corpus variant of the Kubrow design, but it will likely be its own thing altogether rather than something akin to a MOA.

Personally, I've always wanted to have a Grineer roller as a sent/pet.

You reminded me of the days when I was stun locked by scorpion get-over-heres; shield lancer bashing, bombard/gunner smashing and rollers bowling me over.  I'd like to have some of this on my side. -_-

A 2 legged moa would not be agile enough imo.

A 4 legged robot would be fine, though. Basic blueprint parts could be earned from quests and created from market stuff...rare blueprint parts should drop off of bosses with super low droprates so there would be a reason to keep on making better a better robot pet. xD

Well, MOAs are just "basic" bipedal robots. Not much interest or interaction there... Just a robot chicken that shoots lasers... Oh wait... A chicken... that shoots lasers... hmmmm... Fascinating...

P.S : Could we have mounted MOA races?

Edited by Marthrym