Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inventory Items You Have Then Don't

(PSN)psybr1

When you say you had two rhino helmets, are you referring to the alternate helmets (i.e. Vanguard/Thrakk)? Because alternate helmets cannot be used to build Rhino.

Also once you build something, it uses up the blueprint (blueprints aren't repeated use except for certain consumable gear).

Otherwise, a support ticket would probably be your best bet. A customer support rep can take a look at your account and explain what happened a bit better.

When you say you had two rhino helmets, are you referring to the alternate helmets (i.e. Vanguard/Thrakk)? Because alternate helmets cannot be used to build Rhino.

Also once you build something, it uses up the blueprint (blueprints aren't repeated use except for certain consumable gear).

Otherwise, a support ticket would probably be your best bet. A customer support rep can take a look at your account and explain what happened a bit better.

One of the helmets is back and it was the regular helmet not the thrakk I have the blue prints for all of my other frames but rhinos helmet blue print is still missing and so is the cosmic specter that lotus says was added to my inventory.

I went to change my weapons last night and discovered that my Hek and Sobek had both disappeared from my inventory. I would not have sold them because the sobek is my favorite shotgun. At least until I find the final piece for the Boar Prime. Maybe someday. I have only been looking since February.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem!!! In my inventory i have 1 Ember prime chassis, system and 5 helmet but when i go to trade with another only appear 4 helmet the chassis and system don't appear. What can i do? I get that problem yesterday. Realy looking answers thx.