Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Prime Accessories...

Otakuwolf

They are a nice idea, I'm the kind of person who prefers to obtain stuff by grinding/farming rather than with real money, so i would prefer to give my contribute to the game by getting something else i couldn't otherwise, like indeed the prime accessories... but there is one thing that bothers me about those: they don't come with plats.

If i have to get plats i prefer to have something more than just those, that's also why once the open beta was just released i got myself a founder bundle.

I wouldn't want to spend money on something i can get later on with some patience just to have more plats, and since i've leveled every (almost) single weapon and frame in the game those "boosters" that come with the prime accessories would be wasted for me.

I don't know you but I would be much more eager to get those prime accessories if would come with plats instead of boosters, kinda like an alternative to the "basic" prime access including the new weapons (which i already found, crafted, and mastered anyway), if i would like the boosters i could just spend the plats aftet all.

The do it so they can inflate the price of the bundle. If you're going to buy exclusive items, you're going to buy them no matter the price, what's a few more dollars?

Also, does Prime Accessories COME with Platinum?

I'm in a similar dilemma. All I want out of this prime access is the sentinel accessories and the icon, but there's no way I can justify $140 for them.

And before someone says 'Primes, Platinum, Boosters!' adding things I don't want isn't a value to me. I'd rather pay 10-15 dollars for the cosmetics (double market value I might add).

The do it so they can inflate the price of the bundle. If you're going to buy exclusive items, you're going to buy them no matter the price, what's a few more dollars?

Also, does Prime Accessories COME with Platinum?

The accessories pack does not. Only the main three do.

Just because you don't want the boosters doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either.

It should be optional, but don't ask it to be one sided, that's selfish.

As i sayd:

[...] if i would like the boosters i could just spend the plats aftet all.

Which means that if you want the boosters you can still spend plats to get them, that's anything BUT one-sided since gives you more choice than just a very precise one.