Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo Dueling Rooms Bugged?

larisagnia

Okay so, I am a competitive dueler, and I wanted to duel with mah clannies. But what happened was, last night the dojo dueling room floors with the circle things became bugged. The white circle wouldn't show after one use, and you could still kneel but when dueling, you were bugged and things. Anyone else having this problem?

I have experienced many dueling room bugs including that one. I have not found a fix for it besides host migration.

The most abnormal bug I have found so far has been being able to move freely through the dojo with access to my weapons and abilities;

While one extremely annoying bug that has ever since made me stop using the Coolant Leak precept has been my Sentinel using it on me.

I've experienced this also, the Dueling Room is very buggy, but before, it worked perfectly. I don't duel much, but the Dueling Room always gets bugged after a single duel. Thankfully, we have two, but today, it seemed to be working perfectly.

Welp, I want it fixed. I have the title as best dueler in my clan, and we host tournaments every few days or so. Not trying to be greedy but please DE fix this in the next update! And for those who say pvp in warframe is stupid, lsiten up. There is a way to be good in warframe. You use OP stuff, you fight the OP stuff, and you fight with the OP stuff against other OP stuff. But theres a way you are even stronger, and only the best duelers understand this. To be the best, you have to avoid the OP stuff. A lot of people think "Oh if I use this op nyx bubble I'll always win!" That's a strong player, but the best player is the one who uses a method to counteract that. You wanna be a good fair dueler? Learn to counter things :)

Still want the dojo's fixed, thats the main point of the thread. Please state if your having any other problems like this, (not any other bugs but the "can't melee after one use of a dojo dueling room bug". Thank you :D

Also if you wanna duel me, just msg me in game. I like to use weapons like Obex or Venka or dragon nikana, but if you be doing something "unfair" ima counter it with ORTHOS PRIME :O!

Edited by larisagnia