The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Biggest Fear While Playing A Frame?

zooke90909

It is what the title says. What is your biggest fear? The rules are quite simple. Just say what your biggest fear while playing Warframe is.
Mine is while playing a Trinity, and I see someone go down, I start freaking out thinking that I wasn't watching their health like I should. Then I normally find out that they killed themself in 1-shot with a Penta.

As someone who really enjoys playing Nekros, I always have this fear that I'm going to miss Desecrating a corpse and that it'll be the one corpse to have what I'm looking for, when it probably just would've been some ammo and a health orb. Ah, those farming woes.

That I will like it.  This doesn't apply to frames I already like however, because that would be silly.  I only have so much time, and already have to divide it up between Volt, Vauban, Loki, Loki, Valkyr, and Valkyr, not counting when I get Loki Prime.  I don't need anymore frames that I adore dammit.

Hmmm. Random crashes/lock ups/screens turning black/breach pods/spawning into the void/falling through the map/glitching through a wall into a locked room/host with bad internet connection...those usually top my list.

That I have bad internet connection and everyone is just being too polite to tell me. 

Seriously, every time someone randomly quits my party I get crazy paranoid about it and start checking routers.