Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After New Update Application Force Closes.

(PSN)Code-A

Since i've recieved error code ce-34878-0 three days ago from warframe i've not been able to play any game or warframe what so ever

i also activated my starter pack just before this error occured which i've now lost, not only that i've now got to send my ps4 to sony to get a new one.. Initialising the console changed nothing, rebuilding the database changed nothing either..My ps4 has been destroyed for playing a game i loved an enjoyed :(

This happened to me twice tonight when I was 45 minutes and 29 minutes, respectively, into a T4 survival. Warframe randomly crashed and I was sent to the PS4 menu. I did not get to keep any of my progress, which definitely made me mad.

Same here.  I got this error code 5 times since July 2nd and lost everything.  Very frustrating.  

This has been happening to me any time I hit midway through wave 14 in a defense, which is becoming a hassle, as I am trying to level my weapons. I have submitted reports through my PS4 already, with video of it crashing. When can we expect to see a result for this?