Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding Assasinations

D3monicWrath

I see a lot of planets without assassination targets, I think we should get some new assassination targets. Its been un ruled for a while I think the un-assassinated planets should be ruled by a boss one that likes to piss the players off, maybe a boss where lotus has no jurisdiction, idk what do you guys think? 

I see a lot of planets without assassination targets, I think we should get some new assassination targets. Its been un ruled for a while I think the un-assassinated planets should be ruled by a boss one that likes to &!$$ the players off, maybe a boss where lotus has no jurisdiction, idk what do you guys think? 

How about a Decoy Vay Hek on Earth, just to get new players going?

*cough*Lephantis*cough*

in all seriousness though I seriously hope any redesigned bosses don't get locked behind RNG fed grindwalls with an M60 mounted on top of it

I would not realy call Lephantis locked behind RNG. 

The Derelict Assassination Key is relatively easier to craft compared to the Frequency Triangulator. 

I would not realy call Lephantis locked behind RNG.

The Derelict Assassination Key is relatively easier to craft compared to the Frequency Triangulator.

Actually the ODA keys are cake compared to triangulator keys. I farmed the beacons 4 about 3 weeks straight and only received 1 Delta beacon of which 2 are needed to make the key.

Edited by (PS4)Pinhead302

Actually the ODA keys are cake compared to triangulator keys. I farmed the beacons 4 about 3 weeks straight and only received 1 Delta beacon of which 2 are needed to make the key.

Did you run solo or in group? (have not tried revamped vay hek at all myself, trying to get a rough idea)

I see a lot of planets without assassination targets, I think we should get some new assassination targets. Its been un ruled for a while I think the un-assassinated planets should be ruled by a boss one that likes to &!$$ the players off, maybe a boss where lotus has no jurisdiction, idk what do you guys think? 

I'm fine with more bosses as long as they don't have invincibility phases.

Did you run solo or in group? (have not tried revamped vay hek at all myself, trying to get a rough idea)

i ran defense (dark sect when avialable) and it took me about 15 runs for 2 deltas to pop up, however that was directly after new hek launched, and not too long ago some patchnotes said something about a change in droprates for deltas