Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GunBladeSlash

Dual Skana Prime?

before everyone types up a storm saying"No founders only!" the normal skana prime is a founder only exclusive item but do you guys think a dual variant would be available to every one since dual skanas were not part of the founders package? i repeat DUAL skana primes should they become a thing?

Lol so the Skana Prime is exclusive so let's have two of them at the same time so it isn't exclusive anymore! What a brilliant idea!

Oh.

Hey thread, it's you again.

Edit: Inb4 Aggh sees this thread. Walls of text.

While you're at it we should just give everyone two excalibur primes as well

this is irrelevant and has nothing to do with being able to have a dual skana prime equipped and the SKANKA PRIME WILL STILL BE EXCLUSIVE if the normal skana has a prime variant why can't the prime one have an exclusive version  

As a founder with an Excalibur prime I think everyone should have the chance to get them again.

But better be ready for the hate you will get from my other founding brothers and sisters. Or just wait until they stop playing. after all we see every day a so called caring founder saying its goodbyes because the game isn't going where he wants it to go. Maybe soon enough there won't be any of us left and DE will be able to give those to you.

That would make skana prime useless 

To be fair, the Skana Prime is​ useless.

This loophole is acceptable in my eyes.

While technically duals function as different weapons than singles in the Warframe system that is a loophole they could use. But it'd draw too much hate from some founders to be worth it right now. Wait a few years for the initial founders player base to dwindle and then revisit the topic.

Well OP, there was a really big thread on this.

Can't be bothered trying to find it. (If someone else can, that would be great)
It was re-opened by one of the staff and there was a huge discussion on the matter.

People came to the conclusion that.. maybe the exclusives can be traded.
I doubt that DE would actually consider releasing dual variants of the weapon anytime soon..
Not when it's something that touches the sensitive parts of a Founder c:

Doubtful. Someone pointed out the Aklato Primes in a recent trailer, suggesting that they might be added, to which DE replied "Sorry but it's not happening."

Well yes skana prime is exclusive for founders and that's all great cool; but dual is not :P

I don't see a problem here except few butt hurt people raging I want 2 to be exclusive they ("the non-founders") can have 1.

Doubtful. Someone pointed out the Aklato Primes in a recent trailer, suggesting that they might be added, to which DE replied "Sorry but it's not happening."

can you link me to this trailer and DE's response i'm very intrigued 

How would you go about getting these dual skana primes?  Certainly not by crafting, as all dual weapons require 2 of the single version to craft.

Primes also arent sold in the market.

That leaves prime access.  Do you really want to spend 140 bucks for dual SKANA prime? 

How would you go about getting these dual skana primes?  Certainly not by crafting, as all dual weapons require 2 of the single version to craft.

Primes also arent sold in the market.

That leaves prime access.  Do you really want to spend 140 bucks for dual SKANA prime? 

well you don't need two single skanas to build the dual skanas from the market or the dual zorens not all duals require 2 of the single versions

I dont even know why this thread isnt locked already. Just hopping that this wont get out of hand like last one that turned out as 80 pages flame war.

No.

For the 56745467th time, NO!

Lol so the Skana Prime is exclusive so let's have two of them at the same time so it isn't exclusive anymore! What a brilliant idea!

Oh.

Hey thread, it's you again.

Edit: Inb4 Aggh sees this thread. Walls of text.

well you don't need two single skanas to build the dual skanas from the market or the dual zorens not all duals require 2 of the single versions

Primes are not sold in the market, period.

There is no single Zoren in the game at all.

That leaves fang and fang prime, which arent locked behind a wall of exclusive content.

You need to face the facts on this, there will be no dual skana prime, no aklato prime, no new excalibur primes. 

Why can't we have both.

Because Founders or Founders related items arent coming back.