Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Skana Prime?

GunBladeSlash

Releasing dual skana primes as a void drop wouldn't be a huge moneymaker. Causing drama by sneakily re-releasing exclusives could potentially lose them money. Seems like a fairly simple choice to me.

You forget prime access.  And considering we have never had a Dual Skana Prime, it would not be re-releasing anything.  The weapons animations, model, even stances are different.  Each are weighted separately and have different stats.  

Edited by Zaresin

I think that is where we will have to agree to disagree.  As a business, you don't ignore the majority of your customer base in favor of a small dwindling population of your overall customer base.  It never ends well.  Not unless you boost those numbers of the small population somehow and since that isn't gonna happen at this point in time it would not be a wise business move.

This is assuming that the majority you mentioned actually care if they can buy what was promised to never return in the first place.

Like said before in this thread, this is the era of casual gaming. No "casul" would blow $250 on a founders pack. That's what the case is now with prime access. Not even a third of the community probably buys prime access, therefore DE likely makes most of their income through platinum sales because of the circulating trade market. The prime access is for those uncommon "whales" that are willing to throw a lot of money at them up front instead of at a steady rate like everybody else.

While rereleasing such things *could* potentially make them more income, it wouldn't be much in the grand scheme of things.

They've used more definitive language than that other times they've talked about it.  This isn't the first time I've had to explain this to you either :|

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/247763-excalibur-proto-armor-question/?view=findpost&p=2877525

Founders items are a no go.  The only reason dual variants are worth discussing is because they aren't exclusives.

What I've cited was a definitive statement. All you provided was a link to a livestream with a quip about it. You know what else they said in a  livestream? That they will not make us grind for stances. Absolutely not, weapon will come with one by default. So yeah, final statement invalidates previous ones.

What I've cited was a definitive statement. All you provided was a link to a livestream with a quip about it. You know what else they said in a  livestream? That they will not make us grind for stances. Absolutely not, weapon will come with one by default. So yeah, final statement invalidates previous ones.

Oh look, it's the guy that wanted PWE to take over so he can have founders stuff.

Releasing dual skana primes as a void drop wouldn't be a huge moneymaker. Causing drama by sneakily re-releasing exclusives could potentially lose them money. Seems like a fairly simple choice to me.

Prime access and all the plat purchases driven by trading would definitely be a money maker.  Boycotts never work in games that have millions of players.  The amount of people that would actually care enough to not spend money would be vastly outnumbered by the people grinding and spending money on them.

Edited by Aggh

This thread is beating the dead horse again. Nothing will change no matter how many pages this thread got, as 90 % of posts arent constructive feedback.

All comes down to 5 people arguing about some items, and they just pump pages count.

i will say this again, DE can solve this by simple " we are ( not ) going to release dual versions of founder weapons ". But they are shady as always on this matter. Its like they are waiting and trying to see what is community stance on this.

This thread is beating the dead horse again. Nothing will change no matter how many pages this thread got, as 90 % of posts arent constructive feedback.

All comes down to 5 people arguing about some items, and they just pump pages count.

i will say this again, DE can solve this by simple " we are ( not ) going to release dual versions of founder weapons ". But they are shady as always on this matter. Its like they are waiting and trying to see what is community stance on this.

i think they use these dual founder weps in trailers for two things to test the waters on those items and too not get ppls hopes up with the orginal founders weps

i think they use these dual founder weps in trailers for two things to test the waters on those items and too not get ppls hopes up with the orginal founders weps

Or like [DE]Drew said: "Because they looked cool."

It's being beat at two paces; vigorously we are going through all the dead skin from the old post. Now gently we beat at the bones such as reputation and money.

Edited by Postal_pat

The "quip" I posted is them literally saying that they will not and cannot re release the founders weapons.  What you cited was them saying that they have no active plans to re release them.  There's a big difference between those two statements.

Also, that thing about the stances?  That's just people not understanding simple English

Here's the clip that people have been misinterpreting to create that argument:

Steve wasn't saying that we wouldn't have to grind for stances, he was saying we wouldn't have to grind to be able to use the new melee system.

Edited by Aggh

Oh look, it's the guy that wanted PWE to take over so he can have founders stuff.

I don't expect PWE to not take advantage of this 'massive body of players' apparently clamoring for founder's stuff. 

But, it's PWE. Have fun playing the RNG with your wallet, ya know? haha. 

*obscenities followed by expletives followed by vociferation followed by profanity followed by vulgarity followed by execration followed by condemnation followed by detestation followed by...*

Please make this thread go away.

~and they'll never stooooopppppp~