Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Skana Prime?

GunBladeSlash

Primes are not sold in the market, period.

There is no single Zoren in the game at all.

That leaves fang and fang prime, which arent locked behind a wall of exclusive content.

You need to face the facts on this, there will be no dual skana prime, no aklato prime, no new excalibur primes. 

where did you get buying primes from the market from? can they just become drops from the void?

Because Founders or Founders related items arent coming back.

oh thats not what i meant. It was reply for your earlier post.

80 pages of flame war and dual primed skana's ;P because dual version is not founders :)

But dual skanas are not founder items :D so DE hasn't confirmed dual versions are not gonna be available 

Use almighty search option for this. There was thread similar to yours that was exploring this possibility and that didnt go well.

Logic is simple on this, if you give players dual versions of Founder weapons, you are basically saying "Screw you" to the Founders. Aklato Prime is made out of 2 Lato Primes, try to do math here.

Use almighty search option for this. There was thread similar to yours that was exploring this possibility and that didnt go well.

Logic is simple on this, if you give players dual versions of Founder weapons, you are basically saying "Screw you" to the Founders. Aklato Prime is made out of 2 Lato Primes, try to do math here.

:) Ministry of silly threads approves this. Dual Prime Skanas are legal, founders have no say in this. Aklato Prime is coming soon.

But both the Scana and the Lato primes are absolutely unusable due to their horrendous damage.

I mean, the issue of whether us normal folks should have access aside, I don't think the argument that it would be a middle finger to the founders should be valid on account that they never use their current exclusives excepting Excalibur.

Edited by DarkFireRogue

But both the Scana and the Lato primes are absolutely unusable due to their horrendous damage.

I mean, the issue of whether us normal folks should have access aside, I don't think the argument that it would be a middle finger to the founders should be valid on account that they never use their current exclusives excepting Excalibur.

It is not about how good weapon is, it is about principles.

The last thread like this was locked. You know why. It ALWAYS ends up getting out of hand. And the arguments will ALWAYS be the same. Mods, please lock this. There is nothing more to be said on this issue. Devs will decide based on what was said in the other thread.

Can you explain further? I honestly don't see any utilitarian, or even cosmetic purpose for the weapon, and the pragmatic use is already gone, so what principle are you standing by?

They paid money for exclusivity ( or any other reason ) and DE stated that Founder ( or Founder related items ) arent coming back. That principle.

You are beating dead horse here.

all i ask for is a logical reason why can we not have dual skanas besides founders will get mad why would they when their precious single skana prime will still be exclusive

Find all your reasoning in the other thread.

all i ask for is a logical reason why can we not have dual skanas besides founders will get mad why would they when their precious single skana prime will still be exclusive

The same reason why Lamborghini only built 3 Venenos, because someone shelled out the big bucks to be the only person with that particular thing, and if they made more it would mean those people wasted their money.

I'm really tired of these threads. What? You're jealous because you don't have the founders items? You weren't around or didn't buy them when you did have the chance? Get over it. It's not fair to the Founders who were promised that their items would not be released again. I don't care if it's a damn triple version. Leave it alone. DE shouldn't break their promise just because you all don't know how to stop whining about it. It's like a kid being jealous of a toy. You only want it because you can't have it. Just. Stop. STOP.

They paid money for exclusivity ( or any other reason ) and DE stated that Founder ( or Founder related items ) arent coming back. That principle.

You are beating dead horse here.

Sorry. I don't actually support the idea, I just saw no argument the other way. I guess I could see that. Especially the fact that founder related items shouldn't make a return. That's my big reason for not agreeing with the idea, although it doesn't matter. DE will do what they think best.

Hey guys, how about we buff the regular Skana prime to be on par with the Dual Skana Primes?

This way the only difference is that you need the mastery? And not the fact that Dual is simply better than regular?

Eh, eh?

did some of you not read the beginning DUAL skanas prime are NOT founders items similar to a degree but with enough of a change to make it a completely different thing they are nOT the SAME thing. seems like a pretty valid loophole where DE wouldn't break their promise the only people who seem not to agree are founders who say you cant play with better toys than we have.

did some of you not read the beginning DUAL skanas prime are NOT founders items similar to a degree but with enough of a change to make it a completely different thing they are nOT the SAME thing. seems like a pretty valid loophole where DE wouldn't break their promise the only people who seem not to agree are founders who say you cant play with better toys than we have.

Sort of. It's a bad loophole though.

This entire discussion has been had before. So just drop it and go look at that other thread.

Doubtful. Someone pointed out the Aklato Primes in a recent trailer, suggesting that they might be added, to which DE replied "Sorry but it's not happening."

As a moderator it's your responsbility to cut down on the misinformation going around the forums, not propagate it.

Here's the post you're talking about

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/242356-june-6th-community-hot-topics/page-6#entry2829179

Note the dramatic difference between what you're asserting was said and what was actually said.

Hey guys, how about we buff the regular Skana prime to be on par with the Dual Skana Primes?

This way the only difference is that you need the mastery? And not the fact that Dual is simply better than regular?

Eh, eh?

Does it really matter since they'll both be bad?

Edited by Aggh