Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Skana Prime?

GunBladeSlash

What about Fang Prime? Still answer is no

There's no "Fang Prime" there's only "DUAL Fang Prime". We never needed 2 Fangs Prime to build the dual version because it never have been released like 1 single Fang Prime. The Skana prime is a different case, there's the single version already so it would need 2 Skana Prime to build the dual version. Like all the other dual weapons the have their single version.

Back to the topic: Geez, can't you guys forget about that? OMFG .

Exclusive = EXCLUSIVE= end of story.= move on!

There's no "Fang Prime" there's only "DUAL Fang Prime". We never needed 2 Fangs Prime to build the dual version because it never have been released like 1 single Fang Prime. The Skana prime is a different case, there's the single version already so it would need 2 Skana Prime to build the dual version. Like all the other dual weapons the have their single version.

Back to the topic: Geez, can't you guys forget about that? OMFG .

Exclusive = EXCLUSIVE= end of story.= move on!

Link me to the source that says dual skana prime or aklato prime are an exclusive.

Proof that dual skana is exclusive:

8fI2PYO.png

/thread

http://web.archive.org/web/20130509142314/https://warframe.com/faq

:/

What is an “Exclusive Founders Set”?

The Exclusive Founders Set is available for a limited time only and equips the user with the Excalibur Prime Warframe, and/or the Skana Prime Sword, and/or the Lato Prime Pistol. This special set is exclusively for Warframe Founders and available for a limited time only!

Edited by (PS4)Urabask

I'll (against my better judgement) join the discussion and ask:

What precisely will giving dual founder weapons to non-founders achieve?

a) It's exploiting loophole, and this is rarely done in good faith. It will only make founders angry, even those, who are sitting on the fence about this whole "give back fuounders stuff" issue.

b) Assuming that it will be introduced - what it will change precisely? Founders will still have one gun and one blade more, will still have more mastery points.

c) It will just bring new wave of topics on forums: "If I can use two Latos, why can't I use one?"

I don't see a point, there are other weapons that can be primed... what is so exceptional about Lato and Skana? Forbidden Fruit? It still will be.

a) It's exploiting loophole, and this is rarely done in good faith. It will only make founders angry, even those, who are sitting on the fence about this whole "give back fuounders stuff" issue.

b) Assuming that it will be introduced - what it will change precisely? Founders will still have one gun and one blade more, will still have more mastery points.

c) It will just bring new wave of topics on forums: "If I can use two Latos, why can't I use one?"

I don't see a point, there are other weapons that can be primed... what is so exceptional about Lato and Skana? Forbidden Fruit? It still will be.

What ^ said

Well, if the dual versions aren't coming, DE needs to stop showing them in trailers. I would love to see Dual Skana Prime,whether it' Founder's exclusive to Founders or not.

Oh, and Skana Prime isn't useless. I use it pretty much all the time.

-Jin

I again ask: Why is this thread still open? We've already had this discussion, for 80 pages in fact, that reached the same conclusions that we see here, including your own. You even got people like Ionus posting the same pics that were posted in the other thread.

Well, if the dual versions aren't coming, DE needs to stop showing them in trailers. I would love to see Dual Skana Prime,whether it' Founder's exclusive to Founders or not.

Oh, and Skana Prime isn't useless. I use it pretty much all the time.

-Jin

It's not useless but there are weapons that are better than Skana Prime.

Why do people ask for a dual version of the founders gear?

Are you really so petty that you're asking for something simply to spite the founders?

Tell me, when is the last time you ever used the Aklato or the Dual Skana?  And then tell me how much you would actually use the prime variants of those considering how many better weapons are currently out there.
What would be the point?
Just to have something so that you can point and mock the founders and yet go have DE exploit a loophole?

And what exactly would this idea change?
Besides bringing in people yelling that "If we can use the dual versions we should be able to use the single versions!" in a whole new wave of threads.