Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Skana Prime?

GunBladeSlash

@Varja99
They don't have it so they want it, regardless of what it is.
And even then they only want it till they get it then they'll want nothing to do with it ever again.

You can see it among young kids, you have a small group of them and there are a few (or one) that either hate, or are allergic to, what you're giving out so you give them something else that the other kids may not like.
But then you have the other kids asking/demanding/throwing a fit/etc in order to get what that other kid has instead of what they got.  Even if they know that they dont like it, they'll still throw a fit until you give in or they eventually give up.  And when you do give it to them they dont eat it because they dont like it.
And the whole reason it happens is they see the kid getting something different and want that instead of what they got.

Its pretty much the same principal of what we're seeing here.

I have a question why do people want Lato prime and skana prime so badly

It's different for everyone. Some want the mastery, some want the completion, and some just want a sick looking sword and pistol.

I think Skana Prime is my favorite longsword, and I use it over Dakra Prime all the time.

-Jin

@Varja99

They don't have it so they want it, regardless of what it is.

And even then they only want it till they get it then they'll want nothing to do with it ever again.

You can see it among young kids, you have a small group of them and there are a few (or one) that either hate, or are allergic to, what you're giving out so you give them something else that the other kids may not like.

But then you have the other kids asking/demanding/throwing a fit/etc in order to get what that other kid has instead of what they got.  Even if they know that they dont like it, they'll still throw a fit until you give in or they eventually give up.  And when you do give it to them they dont eat it because they dont like it.

And the whole reason it happens is they see the kid getting something different and want that instead of what they got.

Its pretty much the same principal of what we're seeing here.

Your advanced psychology lessons are interesting, but it's possible that some people just want them because they look really neat.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

Can people just stop already? Goddamn.

Stop what? No one was talking about re-releasing teh stuff, which would deserve a response like that.

We're just talking about a slim possibility of AkLato Prime and Dual Skana Prime. Both of which I'd love to see as either for everyone or Founder exclusive.

No reason to stir up trouble.

-Jin

Stop what? No one was talking about re-releasing teh stuff, which would deserve a response like that.

We're just talking about a slim possibility of AkLato Prime and Dual Skana Prime. Both of which I'd love to see as either for everyone or Founder exclusive.

No reason to stir up trouble.

-Jin

Are you serious right now? I really hope you are not.

People just need to step away from Excal, Lato and Skana prime as a whole.

~James

*Founders Only 

Let them have a decaying Skana and Lato Prime. 

What do you say, Tenno? 

Tenno;

...No master, I have sinned my destiny. Its time for dual everything. 

In all seriousness, I would not really mind, but at the same time I would. And theres the problem. 2 ways you can go with it, but only 1 make it to the finishline in one piece. 

Because they're all a bunch of butthurt crybabies who think the universe owes them everything. 

Hypothetical question:

If they are given everything that is exclusive in this game, what would they cry about? I am thinking about Platinum deals and how they need to be given free Platinum, because people that paid for Platinum are having edge over them.

You cannot reason with people that feel entitled to everything, as they justify their entitlement with their greed.

Nothing will be re released, and there will be no dual versions. Ever. 

When someone pointed out the dual Lato Primes in a trailer DE said they only did it for visual appeal, and that they won't release them. 

So what makes you think that they'd release a dual skana prime? 

And for the fools who think making it a dual weapon makes it totally different and therefore OK to re release, it's not different at all. It's just double of something that will remain exclusive, therefor, it still counts as an exclusive. 

So stop your pointless butthurt whining and learn to cope with the fact that you can't have everything you want. You'll never survive in the real world if you can't understand that. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Hypothetical question:

If they are given everything that is exclusive in this game, what would they cry about? I am thinking about Platinum deals and how they need to be given free Platinum, because people that paid for Platinum are having edge over them.

You cannot reason with people that feel entitled to everything, as they justify their entitlement with their greed.

Which is why DE needs to start closing these threads as soon as they appear and giving warning points the people that start them. 

Edited by Plasmaface

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/241813-thoughts-on-releasing-the-aklato-prime-and-dual-skana-prime-please-be-civil-and-constructive/

o.o just putting that 80 page thread out there.

I dont see a reason not to release it other than founders throwing a tantrum. They could suck yet they also dont exactly need to suck either. After all they can modify the stats. And founders would have the shiny collectables and the dual versions. In which they could reminisce of the days they used their exclusive single version. (since those are gaining dust in their inventories)

All in all everyone wants to whine over this stuff. I could care either way TBH. I just hate seeing how people love to go just cuz founders stuff is founders stuff when in reality it is similar yet not the same.

which happens to A LOT of stuff in the real world, seriously you would be surprised about how many knock offs with similar designs yet very slight differences there are. Yet they are still considered separate items, and yes 1 tends to be more expensive. Which in reality they could change the design on the skana prime slightly to give it a serrated edge and name it skuna prime and it would be considered a different item in the eyes of the real world. Will the founders like such a change? NO. Its understandable, however the argument that they are still considered founders items is severely flawed based on that. As the real world implications you want to set to holding them to be the same item does not give a rats butt if your feelings are hurt because its looks are similar. Feelings on that only are in the heeded position of those who make the decision to release such an item. In legal terms feelings of it have no precedence over facts

Edited by dragonkingdx

Ah the one where the guy who started the thread in a "constructive manner" started to flame around in end and called people stupid because he couldn't get them to agree on his opinion? :D

Because this is how things will end this time as well. People will never agree on any proposed solution... In the end everybody will be p*ssed off and that's why the Mods should lock the threads the second they pop up.

Edited by MeduSalem

Ah the one where the guy who started the thread in a "constructive manner" started to flame around in end and called people stupid because he couldn't get them to agree on his opinion? :D

Because this is how things will end this time as well. People will never agree on any proposed solution... In the end everybody will be p*ssed off and that's why the Mods should lock the threads the second they pop up.

yep it ended up as flame because no one will ever really agree. There were some nice compromises hidden in that monster thread. However most people were stuck on flinging flaming piles of crap at each other like monkeys.

Edited by dragonkingdx

yep it ended up as flame because no one will ever really agree. There were some nice compromises hidden in that monster thread. However everyone was stuck on flinging flaming piles of crap at each other like monkeys.

I still remember, because I took part in flinging flaming piles of crap at most of the compromises, because any compromise that can't handle the topic once and for all is no real solution but a bandaid provoking another discussion about it. xD

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/241813-thoughts-on-releasing-the-aklato-prime-and-dual-skana-prime-please-be-civil-and-constructive/

o.o just putting that 80 page thread out there.

I dont see a reason not to release it other than founders throwing a tantrum. They could suck yet they also dont exactly need to suck either. After all they can modify the stats. And founders would have the shiny collectables and the dual versions. In which they could reminisce of the days they used their exclusive single version. (since those are gaining dust in their inventories)

All in all everyone wants to whine over this stuff. I could care either way TBH. I just hate seeing how people love to go just cuz founders stuff is founders stuff when in reality it is similar yet not the same.

which happens to A LOT of stuff in the real world, seriously you would be surprised about how many knock offs with similar designs yet very slight differences there are. Yet they are still considered separate items, and yes 1 tends to be more expensive. Which in reality they could change the design on the skana prime slightly to give it a serrated edge and name it skuna prime and it would be considered a different item in the eyes of the real world. Will the founders like such a change? NO. Its understandable, however the argument that they are still considered founders items is severely flawed based on that. As the real world implications you want to set to holding them to be the same item does not give a rats butt if your feelings are hurt because its looks are similar. Feelings on that only are in the heeded position of those who make the decision to release such an item. In legal terms feelings of it have no precedence over facts

DE made a promise. You want them to break that promise. That's the problem here.