Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Skana Prime?

GunBladeSlash

Yup. None of them are a dual version of a founder-only weapon.

The dual kama is literally the only dual melee weapon in the game that requires a weapon in its crafting cost.  You're trying to establish a rule that doesn't actually exist in the game.  The staggering majority of dual melee weapons (ie all but one) do not require another weapon in their crafting cost.

Edited by Aggh

This is one of the reasons why I keep promoting things like "all variants become cosmetic skins/model changes for their base items."

People would then see that the Dual Skana Prime skin is literally just a cosmetic change to the Dual Skana, and that'll be that--as opposed to one side saying "it's not just a cosmetic change!" and the other side saying "it might as well be!"

I have said this Before the regular dual Skana s don't require two individual skanas to be used in the crafting process so the dual skana prime shouldnt require 2 seperate skana primes to be used in their crating process 

Well the Skana isnt even that hard to get, if you did need 2 skanas for it you've already have had 1/2 skanas when you begun the game. 

And imo its not even that much of a sexy weapon, by the time you farmed the resources for another skana you'll probably know that there are better melees. EDIT: Same for when you're done farming for Dual Skanas

Regular Skana you get at beginning of game/tutorial < Exclusive Skana you cant even imagine having anymore.

LOGICALLY THINKING if there was DUAL SKANA P's you'll need 2 SKANA P's CUZ THEY ARE DAM EXCLUSIVE (which is obviously impossible) UNLIKE OUR REG. Skana.

i was going to type more but.. i dont even know if its wurf my time

Edited by MaskedLethality

yes but those are founder weps Dual skanas i repeat DUAL skanas are not so they are a possibility 

Dual Skana Primes were used in the PS4 Trailer by Volt..

And the AKLato Primes were used in the Xbox Trailer by Rhino.

Click this for the result on the AKLato Primes. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/243559-speculation-e3-trailer-aklato-prime-confirmed/page-3

Well the Skana isnt even that hard to get, if you did need 2 skanas for it you've already have had 1/2 skanas when you begun the game. 

And imo its not even that much of a sexy weapon, by the time you farmed the resources for another skana you'll probably know that there are better melees. EDIT: Same for when you're done farming for Dual Skanas

Regular Skana you get at beginning of game/tutorial < Exclusive Skana you cant even imagine having anymore.

LOGICALLY THINKING if there was DUAL SKANA P's you'll need 2 SKANA P's CUZ THEY ARE DAM EXCLUSIVE (which is obviously impossible) UNLIKE OUR REG. Skana.

i was going to type more but.. i dont even know if its wurf my time

The bolto isn't hard to get either.  What's your point?  There's no reason why you'd need weapons to craft them since pretty much no other dual melee weapon requires that.  If that were an actual rule it'd be a much more common trend that it is.

Click this for the result on the AKLato Primes. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/243559-speculation-e3-trailer-aklato-prime-confirmed/page-3

All that was said is that they weren't in there as a teaser for their release.  No definitive statement was made on whether or not they would be released.

Edited by Aggh

I just had a thought.

What if PS4 players can exclusive access to Dual Skana Primes, and Xbox One players exclusively get AkLato Prime?

Seems to be a pattern here.

Perhaps the consoles will get their own exclusive stuff.

-Jin

I don't honestly remember where or when I heard it, and so it's possible that I'm remembering this incorrectly, but I'm pretty sure DE said they wouldn't really be doing exclusives anymore. Now, I can't remember if that was before or after the PS4 crowd got their syndana, and, like I said, it could be completely wrong anyway. 

I don't honestly remember where or when I heard it, and so it's possible that I'm remembering this incorrectly, but I'm pretty sure DE said they wouldn't really be doing exclusives anymore. Now, I can't remember if that was before or after the PS4 crowd got their syndana, and, like I said, it could be completely wrong anyway. 

Ah, I didn't know that.

I kind of feel bad for the consoles that they did miss out on this cool stuff...

They should get SOMEthing. Not the Founder stuff, but SOMEthing.

-Jin

Ah, I didn't know that.

I kind of feel bad for the consoles that they did miss out on this cool stuff...

They should get SOMEthing. Not the Founder stuff, but SOMEthing.

-Jin

It won't be anything that affects gameplay in any way; it'll be cosmetic items at most.

Wait, I know about the Aklato Prime, but they showed Dual Skanas Prime too? Anyway, DE said that was in there just because it was "cool". Which is very misleading.

They have said that they don't really do it anymore, they haven't really said that there will be no more exclusives. 

In fact rebecca has stated that there will be further Ps4 exclusives:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/249016-those-new-skins/#entry2888336

Edited by Aggh

It won't be anything that affects gameplay in any way; it'll be cosmetic items at most.

That may have been it. Like I said, I don't remember where I heard it, and I can't seem to find anything about them saying that, so it's entirely possible I'm wrong. 

They have said that they don't really do it anymore, they haven't really said that there will be no more exclusives. 

In fact rebecca has stated that there will be further Ps4 exclusives:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/249016-those-new-skins/#entry2888400

Ah, ok. 

Well, whatever. I'm still amazed people have such a poor reaction to founder's gear. Been bashing my head against this useless &amp;#&#33; xcal prime trying to figure out a build, maybe forma out super jump and Radial Javelin and see if I can get something useful in there... maybe power duration for blind? IDK. 

So tired of people thinking they're smart. You want DE to have a S#&amp;&#036;storm of backlash? Fine. But otherwise, let this topic die, because you know how ridiculous it is to say "They have ONE exclusive, so if we take that and double it, it won't be exclusive anymore hueheuheuhue". 

What a strange discussion. Dual skana is not 2 skanas. It's a different weapon and blades are different in size and shape. It's not like dual heat swords, where it is in fact a heat sword plus a heat dagger in both hands.

In fact single blade version of dual skana is not in game. It could be added as dagger skana or something.

So tired of people thinking they're smart. You want DE to have a S#&$storm of backlash? Fine. But otherwise, let this topic die, because you know how ridiculous it is to say "They have ONE exclusive, so if we take that and double it, it won't be exclusive anymore hueheuheuhue". 

Profit numbs the feeling :|

Also, founders really overestimate how much of a presence they have in the overall community now.

As has been said many times before, that is not how the game treats dual variants.  They are crafted/bought separately, they require a separate weapon slot, they need another potato, they have to be leveled separately, they provide separate mastery, they have to be forma'd separately, they have different stats, different animations etc. etc.

Saying that they aren't a different weapon is merely ignoring how the game and DE has treated them for the game's entire existence.

Edited by Aggh

Ah, ok. 

Well, whatever. I'm still amazed people have such a poor reaction to founder's gear. Been bashing my head against this useless @$$ xcal prime trying to figure out a build, maybe forma out super jump and Radial Javelin and see if I can get something useful in there... maybe power duration for blind? IDK. 

Sir... if you dont know how to use Excal by now...

There's no "Fang Prime" there's only "DUAL Fang Prime". We never needed 2 Fangs Prime to build the dual version because it never have been released like 1 single Fang Prime. The Skana prime is a different case, there's the single version already so it would need 2 Skana Prime to build the dual version. Like all the other dual weapons the have their single version.

Back to the topic: Geez, can't you guys forget about that? OMFG .

Exclusive = EXCLUSIVE= end of story.= move on!

no fang prime hey 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Fang_Prime

Dual fang prime you say

Profit numbs the feeling :|

Also, founders really overestimate how much of a presence they have in the overall community now.

Zero on consoles. Now, Xbone version is not out yet, but this is kinda ridiculous. Hey, so we gimped the game for entire PS4 and XB1 communities and vast majority of PC community because there are like 150 "fondurs" who troll our forum.

To which the answer will be "then ban them and fix your damn game already".