Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Credible?

Valkyr-Umbra

Question

8 answers to this question

Nope, incredible. They still haven't ended the deal. The stuff need 40 days before releasing info about it.

We don't even know if the devs are precisely informed about the circumstances...

Let us cross our fingers and hope the right choice is made. Until then, I'll play. If I see some pw or p2w change, I'll leave (with regrets).

Edited by unknow99

people are so good at finding official information releases and reading them that.....

i totally wouldn't look in oh, sections Developers place information threads(like say, Warframe news - hint) for information coming directly from them or anything.

nor would i read the Stock Exchange Release and not interpret what the document says completely incorrectly.

tl;dr: We don't really know, and all that the developers have told us is that they intend for Warframe to continue to be a "labor of love." At this point, we can only hope the decision won't be made (or hasn't been already). But yes, as the above poster has said, that article is nothing new and is not definitive.

Glad to hear its not set in stone, hopefully its just some shameless journalists fear-mongering for views lol. This seemed like a good statement from DE, if taken at face value it would seem to deny the sale...

"You may have read something about the business development side of Digital Extremes and it may have you concerned," Digital Extremes Video Game Director Steve Sinclair said on the game's forums. "For legal reasons, we can't disclose specifics but if you know the history of Warframe you'd know that we are intent on having Warframe's design remain in the hands of Digital Extremes. Yes, opportunities will arise for us but the game itself is and will remain a labor of love."

Obviously they could just come back and say "Well, we think perfect world will take great care of warframe." I personally think they wouldn't do that though.

Some idiot journalist from gamespot... figures. his source seems to be reddit and not the official responce from DE. because reddit is the best place to get credible info... -______-

Edited by Airwolfen

It isn't credible. Until DE officially discloses what their business plans are, any and every article you see on gaming websites is pure speculation.

All of those articles are written based on overreactions and conclusions that had been jumped to without any credible facts.

There's also a discussion related to this in the Warframe News subforum. Locking.