Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] A Blood Warframe

HardcoreHorker

I was looking around Warframe and have not noticed a blood Warframe, Saryn and her poison, Ember and her fire, Nova and her dark matter, volt and his electricity, Mag and her magentic abilities, And Frost with his Frost-ness.

Seeing as many warframes follow a theme of some kind, I think it would look interesting for a Warframe of support abilities with damage capabilities aswell, All using a theme of some form of blood, Although it's one draw back could possibly be the gore, If it was released.

As being a Blood Warframe it's abilities would take stage on dealing damage with an enemy, And at the same time healing team in the process, limited of course to DoT's and HoT's.

-Inspiration-

In Process

-Lore-

In Process

-Power List-  

The first Power- Would look interesting taking effect in a way of Nekros soul punch, You release your fist/Or anything else for that matter I suppose, Towards the target, Spraying him in blood outwards, Dealing a cone of damage in a short radius around the start, If the enemy does not die from this ability, He will simply take the damage, and get knocked down.

The second Power- Could be a form of teleportation, With limits, If a target is under a certain amount of health, The warframe teleports, Such as ash inside of them, Killing them instantly taking their place in the given location, Organics only of course to prevent the whole Ash teleporting outside the map from the Corpus turrets.

The third Power- Is like a reversed Hydroid undertow, Being able to cast it onto an enemy, Turning him into a bloody pile, Any other teammates that step on it, Will receive HoT, As any enemy who steps foot on it would take a DoT slowing their movement speed for a brief moment of time.

The Fourth Power- Is the warframes final and most destructive yet, The Warframes blood boils, Unleashing a outward wave of blood, Dealing large amounts of damage to every enemy in the area, While healing any teammate within the radius of the ability.  Another way instead of causing the outward wave of blood, Is to simply cause all enemies within the select area to take damage, If it happens to kill them, They explode dealing extra damage/healing to everyone nearby.

Unsure about names too be honest, More or less just wanting to express my interest in a blood warframe.

-Concept Art-

In Process

-Other-

In Process

Note, Most of the current spoilers such as Inspiration, Lore, Concept Art, and Other are being worked on, Thank you for your patience, Have fun cutting up Grineer!

Edited by RoflRhino

Direct damage doesn't scale well. The damage/heal tradeoff is interesting, but bear in mind a direct trade would be incredibly overpowered just from the numerical differences between health and damage.

Also, why a male frame?

Eh, hematomancy doesn't really seem to work that well in a sci-fi series IMO.

If you want a "gorefest" Frame though then you might want to look into this guy, who is more themed around the Infestation and the nasty stuff it can do to its victims, but still has a decent element of "chunky salsa machine" to it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176524-warframe-concept-typhus-parasiteviral-samurai-03072014-cherry-blossom-theme-syndana-ftw/page-95

Direct damage doesn't scale well. The damage/heal tradeoff is interesting, but bear in mind a direct trade would be incredibly overpowered just from the numerical differences between health and damage.

Also, why a male frame?

The direct damage to health would be defined by how much the enemy has in health upon the fatal blow from the ability, It would then be turned into say a 50% ratio of HoT effect, Or a DoT effect.

It's more preference than anything else, I just tend to enjoy males better in gaming.

Eh, hematomancy doesn't really seem to work that well in a sci-fi series IMO.

If you want a "gorefest" Frame though then you might want to look into this guy, who is more themed around the Infestation and the nasty stuff if can do to its victims, but still has a decent element of "chunky salsa machine" to it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176524-warframe-concept-typhus-parasiteviral-samurai-03072014-cherry-blossom-theme-syndana-ftw/page-95

Although it's a neat idea and well thought out, It reminds me in the sense of prototype, More organic than blood in a sense, Although if that did manage to drop into game, I would out of support even spend plat on getting him, As I am in love with his idea, I just made this as more of an ability type showcase, On what abilities a frame of this type could use.

Edited by RoflRhino

i want to know where everything is and i can't know if they're scrunched up like that

I know a name that would probably relate to blood (Hint: Pokemon already has it and it's a pokemon of DNA)

Edited by Hunter126

I've seen some other blood frame ideas, but this one sparks my interest. I feel like with a lore friendly Warframe design this could be a rather suiting idea. He would kinda be like a Nekros that just fell out of the MK series. What really caught my attention was his fourth ability, it would be cool with the chain reactions that could happen. Just a few balances here and there so we don't have a daisy-chain of meat explosions across the whole map.

I've seen some other blood frame ideas, but this one sparks my interest. I feel like with a lore friendly Warframe design this could be a rather suiting idea. He would kinda be like a Nekros that just fell out of the MK series. What really caught my attention was his fourth ability, it would be cool with the chain reactions that could happen. Just a few balances here and there so we don't have a daisy-chain of meat explosions across the whole map.

I just since the day I was but a little Tenno, Dreamed of a beautiful blood frame that has an ability to heal from it's powers, Like a Nekros but more direct with it's healing, Instead of using desecrate it would just turn some poor sucker into a pile of blood, Giving friendlies a nice little healing.