Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Of Mass Destruction Build For Nova.

Brynslustafir

Question

This build requires 4 forma, but it's well worth it in my opinion. 

43icChA.jpg

With this setup, Massive areas can be cleared with ease. High duration allows the M prime wave to expand over a large radius, and the high range makes causing a chain reaction easier. I was going to put blind rage on here, but you really don't need it. I went 35 waves on the dark sector defense node on pluto and never had any trouble getting chain reactions to happen.

14 answers to this question

nice! you can swatch out that stretch with streamline to get more points out, unless you plan on maxing that s treamline

I was going to do that, but I have no reason to. I don't need more space. Leveling any streamline any more would be pointless since the cap on efficiency is 75%. 

You should've kept antimatter drop in there, the 4x damage multiplier is well worth it in high level missions or when you're trying to level a non-aoe weapon

No, I shouldn't. 

It only covers a 15 meter radius, M prime covers the whole map in defense.

i have a different question, why a maxed fleeting+2 rank streamline when you could do 2fleeting 5 streamline?

5 Fleeting + 5 Streamline = 50% + 25% = max efficiency with least amount of duration loss.

Even the wiki says to do it the dumb way though.

Edited by (PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii

5 Fleeting + 5 Streamline = 50% + 25% = max efficiency with least amount of duration loss.

Even the wiki says to do it the dumb way though.

whoops sorry derped the math there, i prefer to sacrifice a bit of efficiency myself and just do 4 fleeting max streamline, i lose only 5% efficiency which is just 5 extra energy per M.Prime