Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Survival Weekly Leaderboards Ps4

(PSN)D-onlinekilla-4D

Question

10 answers to this question

i think that is possible, with 4 corrosive projection aura mods, and multiple viral procs + mprime, maybe also rhino roar damage boost to get down the mobs quickly, + desecrate for endless ammo supplies. you can defend a hallway (preferably the one which leads to the extraction point) while a perma invis loki activates the capsules. but  doing that for 10 hours requires good teamwork, and no mistakes are allowed.

edit: i bet they won't need fusion cores any more :-P

Edited by Krumplifej

Not possible to achieve a 9hour survival run. It means all enemies would be at the capped rank of 9999 and instant kill the player. Infinite LS mod and then the people hid somewhere. During the Breeding grounds event i was in several games and the enemies were all over 1000 and not a single mastery 16 could kill them or even manage to get near the extraction due to AOE ospreys and ancients. 

Simply put, those people modded or hacked for the LS. 

You can do it with a vauban, loki, nekros and a damage frame (i prefer a speed nova).

Basically you find a room get vauban to throw down his vortex, loki spams disarms and nekros spams desecrate.

My and my friends did this and we managed to get to 1h, leaving just cus it was getting late.

EDIT: If you need, loki can run and pop a capsule

Edited by Teh_Grunt

You can do it with a vauban, loki, nekros and a damage frame (i prefer a speed nova).

Basically you find a room get vauban to throw down his vortex, loki spams disarms and nekros spams desecrate.

My and my friends did this and we managed to get to 1h, leaving just cus it was getting late.

EDIT: If you need, loki can run and pop a capsule

people really need to start understanding that you can do this, it's always "oh they must have hacked!" every time something difficult to achieve is done

Edited by (PS4)CrimsonShinku