Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.10 - The Vault Opens.... (Official Hype Thread)

MDRLOz

Like the fail that was the Brakk rerelease... everyone and their brother lusted after it, got it, realized you have to be in melee range to use the thing, dropped it. Coming in 6 months after the EVENT that gave the weapon its importance turned it into the weekly rank to 30 weapon and resume using favorite gear. Yay for ppl getting 3k more Mastery, but it wasn't worth the incessant whining, begging, pleading and moaning for it.

Its gonna happen with the Snipetron Vandal ReRelease bro... noones gonna love it anymore :(

IT SHALL ONLY BE LOVED FOR ITS COLOR!

*le cry*

Its either the Beta Vandal weapons or its Primed Chamber.

Not exactly thrilled with ANYTHING coming back, guessing this is to sucker in new players/welfare handouts to the many whiners we have been accumulating on the underbelly of Warframe, remora style

Somebody sounds butthurt that they don't get to sell PC for 8k or whatever the record was.

Suck it up, you've been a special snowflake for nearly a year anyway.

No, just no. If they release it again they should give us Founder items as well

The Beta weapons probably won't come back. Rebecca stated some time back in a community hot-topics that they are exclusives or are treated as such.

Edited by MeduSalem

Somebody sounds butthurt that they don't get to sell PC for 8k or whatever the record was.

Suck it up, you've been a special snowflake for nearly a year anyway.

I don't sell mods thank you very much. I get what I got when I'm supposed to, not at the welfare line. Coming from a wannabe special snowflake like yourself I find your comment humorous

/shoo

Founder items are never going to come back. It's been stated by DE that they are exclusive, and bringing them back would almost certainly ensure massive loss of Founders, who for the most part are players with long histories and open wallets. Bringing them back would also be shaky from a legal point of view (I don't know canadian/international consumer law, hence I only say shaky)

I don't sell mods thank you very much. I get what I got when I'm supposed to, not at the welfare line. Coming from a wannabe special snowflake like yourself I find your comment humorous

/shoo

You sound like I care about PC or indeed anything else in the vault. It'd be nice to have, but I'm happy with what I have. I'm just pointing out your obvious sense of entitlement.

Boring.

And &!$$es on people that really did the event

now i have no reason to keep these *Event* weapons since everyone has one

I have most of the items of this kind, but missed some of them. Doesn't matter if someone has it too, anyway you aren't the only one with this gun or mods. Just be happy with these things, "exclusivity" is lame reason to be proud of something. Really.

These items - gifts, don't take them away from others just because you want to feel yourself special.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sold my Braton Vandal by mistake, would be happy to get it again :D

And Snipetron Vandal... more sniper rifles is always good.

^This makes no sense at all.

The event weapons could be re-released because you didn't PAY for them. And stop beating that poor dead horse. It's deader than dead but it's starting to feel the pain again.

The Brakk was an event weapon, it was made "available" again. These are event weapons too. Ergo they "could", "possibly", be released again. Simple logic. The Founder items are not event items. They were a "Thank you" gift. Not a reward.

Meh... not really interested. It won't be a long lost vault locked weapon that will bring life and novelty into Warframe again.

Still hoping that U14 hits next week... Sorry but WF will remain pretty boring till its released.

Can someone enlighten me how the braton vandal could be acquired?

i did play during the closed beta and have the lato vandal, but not the braton vandal. or did they came together and did i sell it or something? because i cant remember if i had it or not.

Also i would like to add that gorgon can still be obtained through login rewards, i got him last week (the blueprint)

Edited by Frostosti

Snipertron

Snipertron Vandal

Strun Wraith

Braton Vandal

Primed Chamber

These are all I have left to gain (Accidentily sold my snipertron at half mastery) so any of those would be good.

I would like so see some sort of quest to get them though, like saving darvo again.

Can someone enlighten me how the braton vandal could be acquired?

i did play during the closed beta and have the lato vandal, but not the braton vandal. or did they came together and did i sell it or something? because i cant remember if i had it or not.

Also i would like to add that gorgon can still be obtained through login rewards, i got him last week (the blueprint)

It was available for 1 cred on the market.

These are all I have left to gain (Accidentily sold my snipertron at half mastery) so any of those would be good.

Here here, i did too, i still have a blueprint of one for some reason though.