Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Dakra Prime?

yarash2110

Personally I feel it would fit better to be a Sword & dagger combo, like using a rapier with a parrying dagger. Twin swords never really made sense to me, why have these two blades which will be harder & slower to swing one handed when I could put my all behind one blade using both hands? Closest I would be able to work with is a Main blade/sidearm dagger type setup.

However, I can't stand any dual sword weapons myself atm, purely on the account that the daggers/short swords are always in the right hand, and the main blade in the left. Simply looks wrong to me.

i meant holding two dakras as a weapon, is there another way of saying that?

yes, the right way which is dual and I doubt it will happen since dakra prime is op as it is with Crimson Dervish(used to be OP without it as well but eh...)

but if that would mean doubling the stats I doubt it because OP is OP cuz OP

Edited by rayzwingz

yes, the right way which is dual and I doubt it will happen since dakra prime is op as it is with Crimson Dervish(used to be OP without it as well but eh...)

but if that would mean doubling the stats I doubt it because OP is OP cuz OP

as i said, not everything should be buffed, maybe more ROF and less damage? idk, i just want a dual prime sword

i meant holding two dakras as a weapon, is there another way of saying that?

You spelled "dual" wrong. That's why they said that. The word you were looking for has an 'a' not an 'e'. Dual Dakra Prime is what you're looking for, not Duel Dakra Prime.