Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel's Health Restoration

SilverHazzes

I don´t know if this is intended or not but Sentynels don´t have much survaibability. They don´t have another way to regain their health by thmeselves except picking up life orbs and if there isn´t Nekros or Oberon runing around they don´t have much options. So when I run high level missions my sentynel takes several damage from blasts and then gets killed easily by a rocket, grenade or flaming eximus firestorm. That´s pretty annoying because I consider my sentynel a great tool for surviving and holding enemies when I play solo or with friends in high level missions were the spawn of dangerous enemies it´s bigger than ever.

So my suggestions here are:

-Make Sentynel´s health restauring like mine when I use a weapon with the Life Strike mod.

-Maybe make Sentynel´s health restaure like the capsules do in defense mission.

I am not a genius or something like that and I am not a videogame developer so if this is intended to be like this just tell me why, I don´t have any trouble reading posts so I can know about your opinion and argue about it.

Peace

Edited by SilverHazzes

Rejuvenation

mine never dies anyway, unless i get downed in the middle of 10 enemies

But if we got a bigger set of Aura mods to use, we don´t have to use rejuvenation 24/7 if we want sentynels to stay alive in high waves.

if sentinel dies, just let your tenno die too and ask your partners to NOT revive you.

if you press revive yourself, your sentinel will be revived too.

But why waste a daily revival in something like that? I can get the idea of the sentynel unable to revive after being destroyed but it has to have something else to keep it alive.

For one, don't let your sentinel shoot. Yes, you loose some damage, but letting it shoot draws agro to it and therefore causes it to die. Next put on the sentinel survivability mods: vitality, redirection, steel fiber (if you can fit it), and fast deflection (again, if you can fit it). By boosting its stats and preventing it from becoming a target, only heavy AoE attacks or stray shots are gonna kill it unless you go down. If you how down at high tier though, RIP sentinel.

But if we got a bigger set of Aura mods to use, we don´t have to use rejuvenation 24/7 if we want sentynels to stay alive in high waves.

well, it's tactical, before you start a mission one of the team picks rejuvenation instead of all unuseful energy siphon 24/7 as always happens