Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Vacuum Not Working!

(PSN)Cincinnati-93

It's happening a lot more frequently with the most recent patch, the Sentinel's vacuum will pull the items near you but won't give them to you. This has been quite frustrating and annoying for not just me, but others as well. You'll see the items floating behind you but they never come to you. Please fix it.

Poor thing has to work too hard apparently.

Though I have noticed it's not doing its job all that well. Sometimes items will be retrieved, other times I have to run over them as usual. Same feedback from some clan mates. Carrier has a mind of its own when it comes to doing its share.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

• 1 month later...

It's happening a lot more frequently with the most recent patch, the Sentinel's vacuum will pull the items near you but won't give them to you. This has been quite frustrating and annoying for not just me, but others as well. You'll see the items floating behind you but they never come to you. Please fix it.

Slow down. I'll bet your always using sprint, and the items are following you, and then dropping after a ways, because your actually opening or breaking other containers on your way too. My Carrier's Vacuum works just fine, but then I don't sprint through all the maps. Even if I am sprinting, though, Vacuum does an great job, if I notice things are following, I slow down, or turn around for half a sec.. wow. Are you afraid, your not gonna be the first to the Extraction? Seriously, simply see that the reason they're following in the 1st place, either your connection or someone else's is slightly laggy and the items are trying to catch up.

Edited by (PS4)Dokejema