Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silence

Kayco38

wow in 2minute 2 thread has been lock so easyly and there werent something such bad inside just some people thinking about future things of warframe like what would happen in u14 to get the new warframe ;and this get supress . why trying to reduce people to silence? what is happening? 

Another one of these threads huh?

In most cases it's because there's other threads that are active that are already about the topic. If it's PWE related then yes they will be locked because there's an official statement from DE about it and there's no point having another billion threads about it, filled with false info. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim

i know i will probably get supressed too by the same way but at least if someone answer

Another one of these threads huh?

In most cases it's because there's other threads that are active that are already about the topic. If it's PWE related then yes they will be locked because there's an official statement from DE about it and there's no point having another billion threads about it, filled with false info. 

Is there a law that nets people a free taco every time they come up with a half assed conspiracy theory about DE? You do know the mods aren't employees? They merge and lock on their own judgement.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Is there a law that nets people a free taco every time they come up with a half assed conspiracy theory about DE? You do know the mods aren't employees? They merge and lock on their own judgement.

already experienced that and i prefer they take employees than people judge by they own feelling not the rules of the forum

Edited by Kayco38

already experienced that and i prefer they take employees than people judge by they own feelling not the rules of the forum

'Cept they're here to be sure the rules are applied. I just find one of the threads mergen into the megathread. did you even do your research before posting?

'Cept they're here to be sure the rules are applied. I just find one of the threads mergen into the megathread. did you even do your research before posting?

im talking about something much personnal now i dont really care to see or not the other thread im just sending a message to someone :P 

Edited by Kayco38

im talking about something much personnal now i dont really care to see or not the other thread im just sending a message to someone :P 

Sending someone a PM would be a more effective and mature method of sending a personal message to a specific person.

Edited by Katakuna

Sending someone a PM would be a more effective and mature method of sending a personal message to a specific person.

making this visible for anyone would done what i want to do

Edited by Kayco38

Stop. Stop making threads. Stop being a jerk. Where is your basis? Where is your proof? Where is your support? Do you even think before you make a post?

wow, why such anger ? im just talking about some things what is the problem?

You've been rude to the people who volunteer their time to make the forums an enjoyable place

You've made half-assed and I must say contradictory posts on the workings of DE

You've been rude to people who've posted here

You've been arrogant

You need to stop.

The problem is you have no basis or proof while challenging the mods to lock/delete this thread.

Also, this is why the grind prediction thread was locked:

It's awesome to see players excited for what's to come in Warframe. However, there is a distinct difference in the way we can discuss this topic.

Unfortunately this thread has started off on the wrong foot, and for that reason it is locked. If you wish you open another similar thread, please consider a difference approach!
Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

You've been rude to the people who volunteer their time to make the forums an enjoyable place

You've made half-assed and I must say contradictory posts on the workings of DE

You've been rude to people who've posted here

You've been arrogant

You need to stop.

im not rude im talking in the forum to other people with them they answer my question that all, just a threah like the other

The problem is you have no basis or proof while challenging the mods to lock/delete this thread.

that not what i want to say i probably dont show my real intention correctly sorry for that , my jokes have not been taken has one

that not what i want to say i probably dont show my real intention correctly sorry for that , my jokes have not been taken has one

Your English is hard to understand, and I can understand your intention may be muffled behind that. The only reason people are 'silenced' is because a thread is toxic, or doesn't follow the rules, or the problem has been resolved. A lot of the threads you can no longer find may have also been merged to a larger pre-existing thread.

Jokes? JOKES? You know, I could probably give you a pass if you had said "lol" or something to signify that you were joking. But I am sick and tired of asses like you saying something rude or mean and falling back on the fact that it was a "joke". Go away.

Jokes? JOKES? You know, I could probably give you a pass if you had said "lol" or something to signify that you were joking. But I am sick and tired of asses like you saying something rude or mean and falling back on the fact that it was a "joke". Go away.

He explained he was sorry, and that his meaning may not be conveyed correctly. Please, at this point, there is no reason to harass.

Your English is hard to understand, and I can understand your intention may be muffled behind that. The only reason people are 'silenced' is because a thread is toxic, or doesn't follow the rules, or the problem has been resolved. A lot of the threads you can no longer find may have also been merged to a larger pre-existing thread.

the tread has just been merged no problem 

He explained he was sorry, and that his meaning may not be conveyed correctly. Please, at this point, there is no reason to harass.

my english is not the best i souldnt probably try my humour whit others 

Edited by Kayco38

jokes dont need a lol you just need to know im not serious when im saying that