Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question On The State Of Warframe

Ok so i was looking through the ps4 store and saw Loki prime, i then remembered the massive panic caused by the perfect world business acquisition notice. That got me thinking if the Loki prime package is worth it. I do want it but given the dangerous state warframe is in, I'm not sure if its wise. There are several things pointing to warframe being safe from outside influence. And several things pointing to the contrary. Several things including tweets say the games are safe. But the sheer panic and disruption to the community makes me worried, i understand the details are not available due to legal reasons. I also wonder why DE's team would continue this project if it was in the danger people were saying it was in. Of course the team may not have been informed but still i can wonder. My main question is- is warframe going to stay how it is or is the game no longer worth my time and money due to the issues? Do you think its still worth the time and money or is the game finished? Im leaning towards the game being safe but i would like some opinions from the community.

Also the post is a wall because I'm posting this on a tablet. So i cant paragraph the post properly. So don't moan in the comments please.

I don't think there's any reason to avoid making a purchase you'd enjoy making and playing with.  Even if you play devil's advocate with the whole thing, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the heck out of your swag in the pretty awesome new content already coming out, and it's really unlikely that any such doomsday is around the corner.

I'm just waiting till the Volt Prime package!

I don't think there's any reason to avoid making a purchase you'd enjoy making and playing with.  Even if you play devil's advocate with the whole thing, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the heck out of your swag in the pretty awesome new content already coming out, and it's really unlikely that any such doomsday is around the corner.

I'm just waiting till the Volt Prime package!

haha yeah a volt prime would be great, i do think the game is quite safe right now.

Nothing has come to my attention to indicate any pw tampering for now or in the future. Steve already stated the developing team is keeping the game in check. And as you've noticed they aren't called PWe yet either. If you like the game and want to support it, get the package. The plat would be great to have for all the additions in u14. I am also saving up for it too in hopes of Kubrow armor packs!!! Lol plus all that stuff is a pain to farm dude trust me

Nothing has come to my attention to indicate any pw tampering for now or in the future. Steve already stated the developing team is keeping the game in check. And as you've noticed they aren't called PWe yet either. If you like the game and want to support it, get the package. The plat would be great to have for all the additions in u14. I am also saving up for it too in hopes of Kubrow armor packs!!! Lol plus all that stuff is a pain to farm dude trust me

it took several runs to get anything new, so maybe i will, because im lazy. Edited by (PS4)infuriatedplayer

first of all stop being stupid with the 'inb4lock' stuff please. Also im literally asking for advice about the state of the game. No reason to lock to this thread.

There's been nothing to suggest a PWE takeover, and there's a big ol' thread with everything you need to know in the news section.

There's been nothing to suggest a PWE takeover, and there's a big ol' thread with everything you need to know in the news section.

i have seen the thread nought and there's a ton of proto armour excaliburs holding banners and hardly anything worth reading annoyingly. Edited by (PS4)infuriatedplayer

i have seen the thread nought and there's a ton of proto armour excaliburs holding banners and hardly anything worth reading annoyingly.

The threadnought is a useless panic party, here's the official post from steve:

Dear Tenno,

You may have read something about the business development side of Digital Extremes and it may have you concerned. For legal reasons, we can't disclose specifics but if you know the history of Warframe you'd know that we are intent on having Warframe's design remain in the hands of Digital Extremes. Yes, opportunities will arise for us but the game itself is and will remain a labor of love.

-Steve

that post is a one of the reasons that i am optimistic.

I really don't think they'd just hand it over; Dark Sector was totally ruined by corporate involvement, and from the very beginning they've been saying they were going to make this game on their terms.