Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.2

[DE]Megan

If only the old sentinel weapons would be upped to match the sweeper and stinger too. This one goes way further than that though... ah well, nothing unexpected so I'm not even starting on balance issues.

But I would really appretiate it if Energy color would affect our sentinel's shots (weapon energy color I guess). Or the prime laser rifle is intentionally white-gold combo? Gold is fine but at least the white part as colorable...hmm... maybe? :D

What was wrong with Nyx being able to protect herself with a life saving ability? Especially when you play with more exsperianced players that run thru missions really fast and will leave you to die. I noticed clan emblems belonging to people I have watched on Youtube and Twitch in missions with me... I was Honored (BUT) Warframe is an Open Beta and some players are Marvel/Dc OP! I would hate to think that was reported out of envy, I learned a lot from them but I have a mind of my own custom warframes is the name of the game rite? I don't like to run thru I've been playing for maybe two months I'm still experimenting and learning maps. Nyx and I have already evolved beyond depending on Absorb :) really I was trying to keep up with the OP of other players. Newer players mite find it helpful. That supiriority complex is creepy as hell. This is a superb game Those that help keep this alive Heaven Bless You All but those of you with the ULTRON COMPLEX pc mr just stop.

Ugh i'm pretty dissapointed, kinda loved the feeling to have something others cannot obtain but poof: cicero mods now obtainable, poof: machete just made obtainable.. gives a bad precedent, however lets jsut hope it stays just for the basic versions of weapons etc Machete,Boar,Snipetron and not machete wraith or snipetron vandal! vandal and wraith versions should remain exclusive to ones who got em in time.

Not sure why you'd think anything is exclusive.  Even excalibur prime will come back at some point, despite the fact that there was a statement it would actually be exclusive (no such statements were made about anything else, especially crappy machete).  DE has already put out feelers on the topic of Excal prime and I'm sure when the new lockboxes are released, it'll be a rare drop.

Edited by Yorinar

Machete :3 TAKE THIS, GRINEER SCORPIONS!

Though I wonder when the Machete will return to login rewards like the Gorgon, or when either of them return to the market.

If I remember correctly Steve said in friday's live stream no update 14 this week. That said, guys; if it takes yet another week, it'll be fine. I'm sure people rather want to have something to work with instead of a bugfest that locks out / drives away more people than flocking to it. And to those people who say U14 takes so much time; I bet that'll be remedied if U14 becomes the biggest update of all so far. right? right.

Though, if there is one thing I want you to consider, dear Redtext, is bathroom breaks. I don't think people will be working good with yellow in their eyes, and neither do I think that the office will become that much of a better place with the unprocessed excretions of ~200 people. Just saying ^^°

Edited by Khunvyel

Don't know what was update with Nyx, absorb spam + self-damaging still working well. <3

But the problem with pod still here...

One-shoting our pod at waves 59 on pluton dark sector def. :s

Occuring during some lag (more due to the amouth of ennemis than a connexion issue - I think I was the host)

The wave before I die under absorb.

The waves after, the pod die at a huge absorb release, still the nyx absord rare bug ?

Or perhaps you add some ancient able to teleport and one shot the pod,??...

Nope, please try to do something, a bit sad to lose a defense were you reach +50 waves cause of a bug....

Edited by ZeGreymane