Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.2

[DE]Megan

Now I'm super confused, I just found out I have a unranked laser rifle (may have come with wyrm prime)

There is also in my codex: an undone burst laser (ghost I think) which I did eons ago.

And if I don't have sentinel slots, how will I get the prime laser rifle?

Already sold it. Sorry!?

I'm keeping it for 2 reasons myself, the first being that now it's not normally available and is a sort of collector's item. Second being that I didn't build it back when it was freely available and would like to rank it for Mastery points. Some people have already ranked it before and don't need to, but I still think it's a good idea to at least hold on to the BP, that way it's not taking up Weapon Slot space, but you'll still have it available in the future for whatever reason. It might end up being super-buffed or something, you never know.

this game is just pay to win like i been playing for 6 MONTHS  and i havent got ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME i still have all the defult stuff and its making me angry all the other players have items and i have NOTHING FOR 6 MONTHS this game is a lie i hate it

Dude take a chill pill ever think of selling items in trade chat for plat and buying slots with that oh look no money spent 0.0