[DE]Megan

Hotfix 13.9.2

Everyone in Region has been so confused about the Machete. Been trying to convince them to keep the BP instead of selling it off.

Thanks for the Hotfix!

Already sold it. Sorry!?

• Upvote 3

Prime Laser Rifle script is being fired off now! Will update when it's live. 

So will it give mastery if you mastered the original non-primed version?

Hoping U14 isn't next week for hockey masks.... It's worth it....I want to sneak in baby corpus' room to give them nightmares with my valkyr & the mask. Much needed o.o

• Upvote 2

DE WHAT IS UPDATE 14'S POSSIBLE DEPLOYMENT PLEASE RESPOND.

STOP ASKING AND LET THEM WORK.

• Upvote 9

DE WHAT IS UPDATE 14'S POSSIBLE DEPLOYMENT PLEASE RESPOND.

Last week they said not this week so maybe next week. Just be patient it's coming... :D

• Upvote 1

vD0yaU0.png?1

I want to know who writes the red text, it's freaking hillarious :D

• Upvote 4

Welp. Better get to work on that mask, Redtext. You know as well as we do that we won't be sated until we have a terrible-looking sentinel mask.

• Upvote 6

Now I'm super confused, I just found out I have a unranked laser rifle (may have come with wyrm prime)

There is also in my codex: an undone burst laser (ghost I think) which I did eons ago.

And if I don't have sentinel slots, how will I get the prime laser rifle?

Now here's a question: Do you still have to have the laser rifle that came with wyrm prime to get the laser rifle prime? Cos...well....I sold that noise the second I build Wyrm Prime. Didn't want to relevel something I already had leveled.

Already sold it. Sorry!?

I'm keeping it for 2 reasons myself, the first being that now it's not normally available and is a sort of collector's item. Second being that I didn't build it back when it was freely available and would like to rank it for Mastery points. Some people have already ranked it before and don't need to, but I still think it's a good idea to at least hold on to the BP, that way it's not taking up Weapon Slot space, but you'll still have it available in the future for whatever reason. It might end up being super-buffed or something, you never know.

• Upvote 2

would old Wirm's Pr. laser riffle be exchanged on prime riffle or it would be just added to the inventory... with a slot?

• Changes:
  •  
  • Changes to Wyrm Prime’s Weapon. The Prime Laser Rifle is now in the build and all future crafting/purchases of Wyrm Prime will issue the Prime variant of the Rifle.
  •  

mBcxwuV.png

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAAAH

Edited by Lag_Killed_You_Not_Me
  • Upvote 12